Which Provider has the Worst/Grossest PAs?

RR & Sam,

We all like different things, and some of us don't like specific things. I have made myself clear with this thread about what I don't like.

Looking back, I might have better handled this; however, that is water under the bridge.

Interestingly, this has brought out a lot of opinions and perspectives which I have found valuable, and I now walk away more informed about people and the hobby environment. Originally Posted by BugleBoy

There you go. Give the guy a second chance people. We all make mistakes.
I guess you think you are the thread god! She is not my type but some may like what she offers. Why you being a dick.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84

Look at Sam coming in all hardcore and shutting this shit down!
There you go. Give the guy a second chance people. We all make mistakes. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
That's the problem giving second chance! Why? He attacks a member but asks for forgiveness? Maybe we all need to think before posting.

Sam
Most of the blame for this cluster fuck of an ad falls upon us guys.

Ladies when we tell you that we love the look of jizz on your face clearly we're lying because simply put we want to jizz on your face. You notice we don't come anywhere near your face after the deed. We point you to a wet towel and tell you to clean that shit up before that hurried goodbye hug.

When we tell you it's great tasting because we eat celery again we're lying because we want CIM. As SG mentioned NOT ONE of us will DFK you after CIM. That's OK because you lie right back at us about how great it taste.

When we tell you it's good for you it's because we think you're dumb enough to believe it or we're too dumb to realize you know better.

To most straight guys jizz photos especially a stranger's jizz is one of the grossest things in the world to look at period.

Who gives a fuck if it's hypocritical when it's 100% true?

.. ..... (these RR simpleton dots are approved by KR)
^^ not sure!!

Sam
I'm thinking BB may have been held at gun point by another ECCIE member who forced him to start a divisive thread.

But who would do that?
^^^ doubt that. Based on his past postings he did it himself.

Sam
Most of the blame for this cluster fuck of an ad falls upon us guys.

Ladies when we tell you that we love the look of jizz on your face clearly we're lying because simply put we want to jizz on your face. You notice we don't come anywhere near your face after the deed. We point you to a wet towel and tell you to clean that shit up before that hurried goodbye hug.

When we tell you it's great tasting because we eat celery again we're lying because we want CIM. As SG mentioned NOT ONE of us will DFK you after CIM. That's OK because you lie right back at us about how great it taste.

When we tell you it's good for you it's because we think you're dumb enough to believe it or we're too dumb to realize you know better.

To most straight guys jizz photos especially a stranger's jizz is one of the grossest things in the world to look at period.

Who gives a fuck if it's hypocritical when it's 100% true?

.. ..... (these RR simpleton dots are approved by KR) Originally Posted by Lightesttouch

Lame
That's the problem giving second chance! Why? He attacks a member but asks for forgiveness? Maybe we all need to think before posting.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84

Don't think he asked for forgiveness, I just suggested it. Maybe I haven't paid enough attention to his past post but what I've noticed he is usually not controversial. But hey Sam, do what you want.
As SG mentioned NOT ONE of us will DFK you after CIM. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
I don't have a problem with it. *shrug* It's not going to kill you.