Gina pulls the plug on Wulf_Princess permanently, why doesn't Eccie

Private browsers are amazing........ijs
My understanding is push the button and new IP. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Nope. Your public IP address is set by your ISP. A browser cannot change it. Feel free to read
http://mashable.com/2014/07/21/how-p...rowsing-works/ on how private browsing sessions really work.

And if you don't know the difference between a private and public IP address do some searching. There are plenty of great articles out there.

Proxy servers allow you to connect to them and they then forward your communications on to a destination using their IP address(s) instead of yours. Kind of like a translator. The site your talking to never hears directly from you so they cannot track things back to you.
Eccie registration doesn't let proxy servers do the authentication process where you type the figures in the box, you don't get past that part in my experience.
But different browsers do, even if identifiable at some point, keep your head low.
Eccie registration doesn't let proxy servers do the authentication process where you type the figures in the box, you don't get past that part in my experience.
But different browsers do, even if identifiable at some point, keep your head low. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Really? I am typing this while logged in through a proxy server in France. I picked it at random from a list of over 200 proxy servers I found in a quick search. I logged out of eccie, closed my browser, then opened IE. logged in and here I am. What is your IT background WP? You sure seem to be lacking in some fundamental knowledge of how networking and browsers work.
Well which proxy is it? I tried several. Did you create your handle thru the proxy? Or just log on to an already created account? I have 0 IT experience, but lots and lots creating handles.
Wulfy didn't even join til 2 years after me, so it looks like lots of things are confusing.
Especially to all the ladies I've seen, they saw a penis.
I just selected the link to the proxy server to go to the site, typed in eccie.net. logged in and poof. Posting on the site. No account needed as it is a free proxy service. There are paid ones as well that offer a broad range of services. But none are hard to use. If so, DavidFree would never have figured out how to use one to mask his IP from his prior handles.

As long as I use one located outside the US, I can log into Facebook, Gmail, or just about any other site I choose. All for free.

Oh, and I am sure you do have lots of experience creating handles.....
  • !VI!
  • 11-13-2014, 09:28 PM
I just selected the link to the proxy server to go to the site, typed in eccie.net. logged in and poof. Posting on the site. No account needed as it is a free proxy service. There are paid ones as well that offer a broad range of services. But none are hard to use. If so, DavidFree would never have figured out how to use one to mask his IP from his prior handles.

As long as I use one located outside the US, I can log into Facebook, Gmail, or just about any other site I choose. All for free.

Oh, and I am sure you do have lots of experience creating handles..... Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

not saying he is admitting to having multi handles just saying he is giving a map around eccie guidlines
  • !VI!
  • 11-13-2014, 09:37 PM
Well which proxy is it? I tried several. Did you create your handle thru the proxy? Or just log on to an already created account? I have 0 IT experience, but lots and lots creating handles.
Wulfy didn't even join til 2 years after me, so it looks like lots of things are confusing.
Especially to all the ladies I've seen, they saw a penis. Originally Posted by rockerrick

ECCIE was actually the first site i joined in houston, after my bestfriend got me into the hobby and showed me i could have me cake and eat it too, (which is one of my major flaws as a human)

it was only since i moved to dallas that bullshit started but nothing too big honestly, but it's becoming appearant that some people clearly have multi handles, which writing style means nothing

more specifically the way the talk and the way they troll, their sick obsessions and more uniquely insults that are litterally carbon copy

i'm not detective but ijs something smells fishy
Wp, one of many differences between us is I have no need for multiple handles. I don't try to deceive or mislead by switching between handles. Or gain access to things, or any of the other uses of multiple handles. I have not made a single post here with any other handle than this one since I joined almost 2 years ago. Can you honestly say the same?
OK I'm lost on the proxy thing, you don't have to create an account? How are you posting on one? At some point you had to create one to post on Eccie didn't you? Proxy is free and doesn't need a account, but how did you get past the authentication on Eccie registration to have an Eccie account to post on now?
  • !VI!
  • 11-13-2014, 10:37 PM
Wp, one of many differences between us is I have no need for multiple handles. I don't try to deceive or mislead by switching between handles. Or gain access to things, or any of the other uses of multiple handles. I have not made a single post here with any other handle than this one since I joined almost 2 years ago. Can you honestly say the same? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

rofl let me help you have a few reasons

Mob mentality- you post with enough handles the sheep are bound to follow

"backing" - even if not everyone believes your post, if you post using "well worded" views from "different people" you gain massive credibility in a thread the otherwise would have been null

"the psudo-alpha complex" - you try to sound like a "gentleman" but a strong willed leader, while meanwhile you''re other handles are actually how you truely feel aka "asshole", then your respectable handle then (gently) backs the original in nicer words there by creating personalities and backing for otherwise bullshit posts ijs

since naruto has officially ended ^.^ respect for sauske as i laugh at you for trying to bullshit you way out of it lol, i even chose the crazy laugh just or you

the biggest difference between us is, I'm not a coward and willing to let you know you sir are FOS ^.^
OK I'm lost on the proxy thing, you don't have to create an account? How are you posting on one? At some point you had to create one to post on Eccie didn't you? Proxy is free and doesn't need a account, but how did you get past the authentication on Eccie registration to have an Eccie account to post on now? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Rocker, you and OBSG are talking about two completely different things. He is talking about proxies in general, and you're talking about the proxy and image verification registration issue with Eccie. I know exactly what you mean, as I've created many new alternate handles.

Download Tor.
OK that's what I thought. And welcome back, just made it back myself. Been a long year.
You don't have to download anything. It's really simple. No need for tor or any thing else. I had no problems logging into eccie
You don't get it, we were talking about multiple accounts, no need for a proxy for me, I don't give a shit. You can't make multi's with a proxy so there is no need for one, I'm not hiding.
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 07:09 AM

go on OBSG keep telling us how you made multi handles?