I Do Not Negotiate With Fucktards

We put up with more BULL shit then good shit in this, It's GROSS...you get what you give baby dallas
GUESS WHAT?! NOBODY CARES? I can say and be who I want. Im glad it keeps people away. Originally Posted by BabyDallass

I remember reading a few threads in the past where providers have requested that the administrators permanently delete their account.

I would recommend deleting your avatar photo and your showcase/contact before putting in your request. Some ladies requested account deletion but you can still see their info.

You could do that......

Really.... you could....
Please be advised that not all providers share the hookers in this threads' opinions....
I am quite speechless!
  • ndark
  • 09-09-2015, 11:21 PM
Please be advised that not all providers share the hookers in this threads' opinions....
I am quite speechless! Originally Posted by kami405
Thank you for the clarity
Heh!

Interesting thread.

I got a lower price on my new Porsche because I went through a negotiation process. It's just a fact of life and if you take it too personally you won't succeed. Bitching and complaining just makes matters worse. Just say no and move on if you are so inclined not to negotiate.

Now, what about bartering? Is that acceptable?
'Property of a crazy...white boy...biker'!?!

Okay, then.

Women are the biggest 'negotiators' on the planet. Try shopping with them at the mall (or be stuck WITH them while THEY shop). They try to talk down everything, even things that are already cheap. How many of them have never used their tits and/or ass to get out of a ticket? How many want money JUST for being a woman?

Please.