Gay Muslim Democrat Shoots 49 Americans In Orlando.

• DSK
  • 06-23-2016, 06:55 AM
It appears Islam is to blame no matter how you slice it. Islam hates gays, this guy apparently was gay, he killed the others who were gay in a suicide mission, and he gave credit to Islam.

I just don't understand why the liberals like a religion which wants to wipe them out.
When Lynch proclaimed we need to "respond" to "terrorism" with "love in our hearts," was she marginalizing and dismissing the slaughter of the gays at the club?

I suppose this administration would prefer that the friends, families, and associates of those who were slaughtered and maimed by this little Muslim asshole just simply "love him" and his absconded "wife" and ..... forget it! Does Lynch really consider the shooter and his helpful spouse .... victims? We show compassion and love for victims ... not mass murderers!
"Speed bumps" are what fags call hemorrhoids.... Are you likening the chimp to a hemorrhroid? Originally Posted by lustylad
That is knowledge only a fag would know. Are you two coming out now?
  • DSK
  • 06-23-2016, 02:01 PM
When Lynch proclaimed we need to "respond" to "terrorism" with "love in our hearts," was she marginalizing and dismissing the slaughter of the gays at the club?

I suppose this administration would prefer that the friends, families, and associates of those who were slaughtered and maimed by this little Muslim asshole just simply "love him" and his absconded "wife" and ..... forget it! Does Lynch really consider the shooter and his helpful spouse .... victims? We show compassion and love for victims ... not mass murderers! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Perhaps Obama loves the terrorist's ex-wife enough that he should go to the Mosque with her every week and pray to hoMohammed.