So Madam Hooktard Nicollette is Pissed. Breaking News..

• pxmcc
  • 12-29-2017, 12:25 PM
whatever you say officer...
And here's what you actually said you LITTLE PUKE:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2250679&page=2

ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox-Houston
Rape, Battery, and Sexual Assault .... Post # 16:

PX:
“Sorry Op, back on topic. Trump's day of reckoning is nigh. Her name is Gloria Allred, and she's a pitbull. Discovery's a bitch. I know what I'm talking about, as a former law professor..”
What ever you say dossier publisher!
  • pxmcc
  • 12-29-2017, 02:01 PM
ya bitch. ur the only wolf in sheep's clothing..

enjoy ur Xmas??

providers: beware. he's undercover le. and he thinks its ok to bury it..

providers: beware. he's undercover le. and he thinks its ok to bury it.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Thats a pretty serious accusation. Ban worthy maybe
(make sure you get ALL of his shandles)
Thats a pretty serious accusation. Ban worthy maybe Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Agreed. And what was this stupid thread about in the first place? Did someone feel slighted? Really don't care anymore. Glad I fast forwarded past the idiocy. Time to turn this dumbass, off the rails, thread off for God's sake. Happy New Year everyone!
Thats a pretty serious accusation. Ban worthy maybe Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Now you know why (one reason) he's been banned so many times, as he brags. It's his mouth! And he has ZERO evidence to support his accusation, which puts everything else he claims as lacking in credibility.

But remember: He called himself a "Law Professor"!

He got in trouble with a "good friend" of his: aka "Nicolette"!

So now he has to lash out at others to divert from his stupidity.

"PUKE" was a good choice of words for him.
(make sure you get ALL of his shandles) Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I've got the same one I had on ASPD. How many does he have?
PXMCC,
  • I agree that whoever revealed Private Info is a pussy and probably a WK.
  • This thread should have been posted in COED and not in the Spa/Studio Section. I am moving it.
  • I would have posted what I had to say and left it at that.
  • Anyone responding is putting themselves in the path of posting insults and attacks so is it really worth it?

Can't is what I meant. Typo Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
They can because this isn't an actual review.
Lexus Lawman (see him at your own risk)/he's definitely affiliated.
Lexus Lawman (see him at your own risk)/he's definitely affiliated. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So you've decided to join the Stupid Group?

"affiliated"?

Oh, I forgot. You're the Head Master of the Stupid Group!

Here. Any Verified Providers I call for an appointment ask:

"Officer Roscoe": (He's really a detective involved in cyber crimes!)

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1056340535

Those who already know me well enough to know this is false, don't bother.

Just take it in consideration when approached by anyone in the "Stupid Group" regarding how they will fabricate about people who do not agree with their posts or providers who "cross" them! For instance: With PX see Nicollette, who PX claimed to know very well, but didn't know she was a verified provider.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-31-2017, 05:08 AM
PXMCC,
  • I agree that whoever revealed Private Info is a pussy and probably a WK.
  • This thread should have been posted in COED and not in the Spa/Studio Section. I am moving it.
  • I would have posted what I had to say and left it at that.
  • Anyone responding is putting themselves in the path of posting insults and attacks so is it really worth it?

They can because this isn't an actual review. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Indeed.
The gist of what happened here is that this was a legit thread that got utterly hijacked by an insult-spewing troll. I must be a fucking troll magnet...

Live blogging from Tucson, 6 hours from Vegas, give or take..
Lexus Lawman (see him at your own risk)/he's definitely affiliated. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
https://www.eccie.net/poll.php?do=sh...ts&pollid=2923

You're in 2nd place and closing!
Indeed.
The gist of what happened here is that this was a legit thread that got utterly hijacked by an insult-spewing troll. I must be a fucking troll magnet... Originally Posted by pxmcc
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2250679&page=2

ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox-Houston
Rape, Battery, and Sexual Assault .... Post # 16:

:
PX:
“Sorry Op, back on topic. Trump's day of reckoning is nigh. Her name is Gloria Allred, and she's a pitbull. Discovery's a bitch. I know what I'm talking about, as a former law professor..”
No, you're just an alleged former adjunct instructor at a hotel school who tried to claim to be a "Law Professor" aka FAKE NEWS ..

and I put the real theme of this thread in private tags, but if you wish to reveal them just let me know .... or would you rather continue your charade of misinformation and lies with SissyLips, who's coming in a strong second in the DOTY of 2017 poll in the Political Forum (folks who know him as a poster!).

Does that about sum it up?
I'm not worried about ya. You've already self outted in your tactics. You're a creep. Researching for 30/min on who some therapists are based on info you find in their offices. I'm convinced about you.

This is YOU at work: