Welcome new members!

I was told the door was open so I should just walked on in..
Great looking site... Glad to be here..
  • Lap52
  • 04-04-2009, 08:09 PM
Hey Smith good to see you. Agreed this site is good.
  • Jack
  • 04-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Thanks for the invitation, Tbone and Becky. Good luck in your enterprise.
Pleased to be here and appreciate being included. Lots and lots of very high quality people involved in this deal. What a wonderful group!!! Bone, way to go amigo, I look forward to seeing you again very soon. Regards, Ringo
  • TBONE
  • 04-05-2009, 06:46 PM
Pleased to be here and appreciate being included. Lots and lots of very high quality people involved in this deal. What a wonderful group!!! Bone, way to go amigo, I look forward to seeing you again very soon. Regards, Ringo Originally Posted by TheRealJohnnyRingo
Miss ya JR! Hope to take you up on that real soon.Stay for awhile, some great people here!
I've been bouncing in and out of this board over the last week or so to get oriented, but have neglected to say hello.

Hello.

There are several folks on here whose posts I've very much enjoyed in the past on other sites - looking forward to seeing what happens with this reshuffled community.
moi aussi - buenos noches, bonne nuite, good evening to all!

in addition to the nice look and feel of this place, the user interface and features make this a great site to read, learn, laugh, and make connections [virtual or not].

i will bounce back and forth between here and the other site as my windows of opportunity open [i kinda post in spurts ].

and, as with anything in this little part of the universe [bulletin boards included], this place will reflect the energy those assembled put into it. i will do my part to remain positive.

cos, remember ....
it's always afternoon!
have fun out there...
Good to see some familiar friends, hello everyone.
  • TBONE
  • 04-10-2009, 09:02 PM
A fellow HH friend...welcome!
This place is growing like my little friend in front of a hott naked woman. ITS ALIVE...ITS ALIVE.....ITS ALIVE!!! LOL
Thought I would drop in and say hello. Thanks for the invite.....
  • fawn
  • 04-16-2009, 05:35 AM
Thought I would drop in and say hello. Thanks for the invite..... Originally Posted by The Apostle
well it took you long enough, and yes it was me that sent you the
invite...but that doesnt matter.................is what matters
is that you finally arrived...................fawn
  • TBONE
  • 04-16-2009, 06:36 AM
Apostle.. Thanks for joining us.And a special THANKS for bringing that avatar!!
Apostle.. Thanks for joining us.And a special THANKS for bringing that avatar!! Originally Posted by TBONE
Oh you will be seeing more of those!!!