You know who refers to refugee immigrants as hostile invaders?

I don't know. I haven't heard anyone say anything about Conservatives being responsible for invaders. What does that have to do with this thread? I haven't even mentioned conservatives.

I've read a lot of hateful rhetoric on here about invaders, that sounds quite like Robert Bowers nonsense. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

you read posts that you "think" are hateful due to your now openly known bias towards illegal immigration by hispanics

You probably hit the RTM, but there was no personal attack. I go to AMP myself. I see nothing wrong with going to AMP. I've spent a lot of money at them. It don't see a problem with spending a lot of money at them. I've been going to them since the Korean spot in the basement on Penn Ave. in the strip district, between 20th and 21st. I'm simply trying to understand why you're so mad at melanated immigrants, but not at Asian or European immigrants, but you refuse to answer simple questions. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

asians and euros aren't flooding into the US. if they were it'd be just as illegal and i for one would oppose it. would you?
I haven't said anything in this thread about conservatives. There are plenty of non hateful conservatives.

There are over 1.6 million "illegal" Asian immigrants and close to half a million 'European. I couldn't care less.
In what way did I personally insult you? You've clearly gone to AMP, and there's nothing wrong with going to AMP. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
By continually and falsely saying I went to untold numbers of AMPS and spend tons of money there . The whole premise was irrelevant to a discussion of the wide open southern border
asians and euros aren't flooding into the US. if they were it'd be just as illegal and i for one would oppose it. would you? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Unlike you and I, he supports massive illegal immigration. He doesn't care about our borders or country
By continually and falsely saying I went to untold numbers of AMPS and spend tons of money there failed. The whole premise was irrelevant to a discussion of the wide open southern border Originally Posted by berryberry
Untold? No. I said that people could look at your reviews and see how many. Nothing false about it. It's quite relevant to the discussion of why people are so mad about southern immigrants but not Asian or European. Why don't you call them "scumbags" and "invaders?' Why don't you want to arbitrarily and automatically machine gun them?

In the past, both you and one of the mods have claimed that whoever made the thread deems what's relevant and what's not.
Until this thread you'd never posted that, nor have you posted about Asians and Europeans over staying their visas, but you've posted many many times about the southern border.

I don't seek to villainize immigrants, nor do I advocate for "massive illegal immigration." Are you unable to understand nuance? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

that you know of. i don't villainize LEGAL immigrants either. how's that for nuance?

illegal immigration is a different matter. this flood of illegals is happening on purpose. well over half do not meet asylum criteria .. well over 5 million have been allowed to enter by Biden's admin knowing full well most don't have a claim.

why would Biden and his admin allow this? they want about 8-10 million more serfs they can bribe with "Democratic welfare" to vote Democratic to get their taxpayer funded grift.
Unlike you and I, he supports massive illegal immigration. He doesn't care about our borders or country Originally Posted by berryberry
Just like Robert Bowers, you call immigrants "invaders." You've also advocated arbitrarily machine gunning them.
that you know of. i don't villainize LEGAL immigrants either. how's that for nuance?

illegal immigration is a different matter. this flood of illegals is happening on purpose. well over half do not meet asylum criteria .. well over 5 million have been allowed to enter by Biden's admin knowing full well most don't have a claim.

why would Biden and his admin allow this? they want about 8-10 million more serfs they can bribe with "Democratic welfare" to vote Democratic to get their taxpayer funded grift. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
LMAO

The old vote conspiracy nonsense.
Untold? No. I said that people could look at your reviews and see how many. Nothing false about it. It's quite relevant to the discussion of why people are so mad about southern immigrants but not Asian or European. Why don't you call them "scumbags" and "invaders?' Why don't you want to arbitrarily and automatically machine gun them?

In the past, both you and one of the mods have claimed that whoever made the thread deems what's relevant and what's not. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
It's all there for one to see. It was personal.

And unlike you, it doesn't matter if it is the southern border or northern border. Our borders should be protected and these illegal invaders stopped and sent back to wherever they came from.
It's all there for one to see. It was personal.

And unlike you, it doesn't matter if it is the southern border or northern border. Our borders should be protected and these illegal invaders stopped and sent back to wherever they came from. Originally Posted by berryberry
Yep. It's all there for anyone who reads the forum to see. All of your reviews. I haven't revealed anything personal about you. You revealed it yourself. I simply asked you a question based on things you'd already revealed, namely that you give your money to people who likely could be "illegal immigrants" and likely could be sending it to leftist China.

And just like with the other poster, this is the first time I've seen you say anything about the northern border. LOL
I haven't said anything in this thread about conservatives. There are plenty of non hateful conservatives.

There are over 1.6 million "illegal" Asian immigrants and close to half a million 'European. I couldn't care less. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Yep. Why do they care so much about Mexican immigrants coming here to work but have no problem giving money to AMPs? Do they not realize it's essentially the same thing? Maybe if we had some MMPs here, it wouldn't be an issue?
Yep. Why do they care so much about Mexican immigrants coming here to work but have no problem giving money to AMPs? Do they not realize it's essentially the same thing? Maybe if we had some MMPs here, it wouldn't be an issue? Originally Posted by tommy156
Interesting point.
Interesting point. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
And one they can't refute, obviously