Kathy Griffin

• WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 12:02 PM

You should have been on my side but you chose to hook your wagon to a psychopath. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

I didn't hitch up to either of you pussies side! I did give you sound advice though. Don't become that which you despise...

Olivia Howard did all that shit to me, it goes with the territory of posting up in this bitch.

Wtf do you think LL has done for the last ten years? Made nothing but personal refrences towards me. Wtf do you think his bimbo this and that meant?

Why do you think je kept linking up a 2 year old thread where he thought others could access my personal information?

So please do not cry me a river about Luke.

You can cry if somebody cuts off Trumps head, I'll celebrate just like Ted Nugent would have celebrated had another shot Obama.

There is nothing against the law in doing that....we are really fucked when the government outlaws celebrating.
Your lying ass cannot cite a single instance where anyone employed by a major network did anything remotely similar in regards to Odumbo and stayed employed, jackass.

Since when did you ignorant left-wingers begin to identify Bernie Sanders supporters as "right-wingers," Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well IB stoners and retards don't have very high IQs
Republicans spent 8 years comparing the Obamas to monkeys and calling for Barack's assassination. Time for payback Originally Posted by BigLouie
That's BS.
Looks like her antic was even too much for the network for the unhinged, CNN...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...oto/102349176/
I didn't hitch up to either of you pussies side! I did give you sound advice though. Don't become that which you despise...

Olivia Howard did all that shit to me, it goes with the territory of posting up in this bitch.

Wtf do you think LL has done for the last ten years? Made nothing but personal refrences towards me. Wtf do you think his bimbo this and that meant?

Why do you think je kept linking up a 2 year old thread where he thought others could access my personal information?

You can cry if somebody cuts off Trumps head, I'll celebrate just like Ted Nugent would have celebrated had another shot Obama.

There is nothing against the law in doing that....we are really fucked when the government outlaws celebrating. Originally Posted by WTF
Good grief ,

Olivia Howard? Ted Nugget? LL? Trump's Head?
You forgot the Louisiana Purchase and the invasion of Iraq

Get back on your mens and stay focused.

Any one who divulged your private info should have been banned and probably were.

And BTW, I've stuck up for you a lot more than you'll ever know.
Republicans spent 8 years comparing the Obamas to monkeys and calling for Barack's assassination. Time for payback Originally Posted by BigLouie
Dems I'd it for 8 years to Bush...and even made a movie about his assassination.

It all over the top.
  • Trey
  • 05-31-2017, 12:37 PM
Your lying ass cannot cite a single instance where anyone employed by a major network did anything remotely similar in regards to Odumbo and stayed employed, jackass.

Since when did you ignorant left-wingers begin to identify Bernie Sanders supporters as "right-wingers," Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sup IB dumbass, I don't follow the life of KG but I don't think she is employed by a major network. I do think she lost some backers.

She got what she wanted though, lots of attention. When's the last time anyone thought of KG?
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 12:39 PM
Well IB stoners and retards don't have very high IQs Originally Posted by gary5912
The thread was about Griffin.

I said I have no problem with wtf she did.

I have no problem with wtf Ted did.

I do not even have a problem with yall lying about Ted not doing something he did.

My problem is with the left. They should say ,Fuck you and Donald J Trumps severed head!
The thread was about Griffin.

I said I have no problem with wtf she did.

I have no problem with wtf Ted did.

I do not even have a problem with yall lying about Ted not doing something he did.

My problem is with the left. They should say ,Fuck you and Donald J Trumps severed head! Originally Posted by WTF

Oh I'm sure they have wtf. The party of intolerance and hate has spoken.
  • DSK
  • 05-31-2017, 12:43 PM
No shit....I'm disappointed in the left for not telling the right to go fuck themselves like Ted Nugent did when he talked of murdering Obama.

The world wouls be better off if somebody actually cut off Trumps head and his twitter fingers.

. Originally Posted by WTF
You are walking pretty close to the line, you gay dingleberry picking glory hole businessman.
  • DSK
  • 05-31-2017, 12:48 PM
When previously somewhat reasonable people such as yourself feel that way, we are headed to a dissolution of the union.

I blame liberals.
Good grief ,

Olivia Howard? Ted Nugget? LL? Trump's Head?
You forgot the Louisiana Purchase and the invasion of Iraq... Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
10 years? Anyone with even marginal cognitive capacity would realize after 5 years that his attempts to quiet me have FAILED!

His "tactic" is clearly transparent ... to quiet critical responses to his reams of bullshit he posts in forums on Eccie.

It has FAILED!

But I would only expect that of a low-end home builder!
Welcome to WTFs maze of circular logic..

. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
when one's thoughts pass through that ganglia of his, they never come out whole
  • DSK
  • 05-31-2017, 12:53 PM

There is nothing against the law in doing that....we are really fucked when the government outlaws celebrating. Originally Posted by WTF
LL didn't say jack shit to you until you said something to him first. He regularly makes you look like the stupid old fool you are, then you stalk him, then you outed yourself, and he just laughs at you.
You seem to know the steps pretty well...

This is good, the first step is admitting your homosexuality , the next step is figuring out that not everybody wants to suck your gay dick. You want that , pm LexusLiar, lintingfornuts or the sailor formerly known as JDCornhole.
Originally Posted by WTF