SweetArielRae and Rockerrick

You don't know what you are talking about.
You get 25 points before a ban.
If you think I'm not pointed? Wrong
Do I give a fuck... FUCK NO I don't!

Before crying about shot learn the guide lines. the infractions, and penalties.

I will tell you this, you made a 10 point infraction in the other thread mentioning minors in a sexual manor.
Learn quick the curve will eat you alive, ignorance is not an accuse! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Wow. You're something else. I've known people like you IRL. And just like you, they wonder why they don't have any friends.

And in that instance, it's spelled "manner" you illiterate fuck. And "excuse", not "accuse". Is english your first language?

I think if they made me mod, I could keep you off the board no matter how many handles you made, because you can't make 5 posts in a row without saying "faggot". Does anyone have any reason to believe this guy is even over 18?
Wow. You're something else. I've known people like you IRL. And just like you, they wonder why they don't have any friends.

And in that instance, it's spelled "manner" you illiterate fuck. And "excuse", not "accuse". Is english your first language?

I think if they made me mod, I could keep you off the board no matter how many handles you made, because you can't make 5 posts in a row without saying "faggot". Does anyone have any reason to believe this guy is even over 18? Originally Posted by Txcruiser
You have stated you do not participate much! You have no idea what's going on!! Back the F***-up!!!!!!
I absolutely do. He's fucking rude. He flings around epithets like "faggot" regularly. That's all I need to know. When ASPD was still around folks were NOT allowed to disrespect other members like that. He's not fit to interact with polite people. I'm not saying he's the only one by a long shot, but I see his name crop up plenty. And who are you to tell me to back the fuck up, hmm?
Dude you're a fucking loudmouth idiot... You couldn't keep my littlest turd off the board.
No one can moron, I know how the system works and can make handles at will, you'd play whack a mole like the rest til you couldn't do it anymore.
I would do what I do unimpeded. Not a fucking thing you or anyone else can do about it.
Have for 6 years +. lol

Guess you're upset because you're a faggot huh?
Dude you're a fucking loudmouth idiot... You couldn't keep my littlest turd off the board.
No one can moron, I know how the system works and can make handles at will, you'd play whack a mole like the rest til you couldn't do it anymore.
I would do what I do unimpeded. Not a fucking thing you or anyone else can do about it.
Have for 6 years +. lol

Guess you're upset because you're a faggot huh? Originally Posted by rockerrick
So, basically you're saying the mods are impotent little bitches, and you don't give a fuck what they say?
YES!!!
Where did Mata go?
Have for 6 years +. lol Originally Posted by rockerrick
So, basically you're saying the mods are impotent little bitches, and you don't give a fuck what they say? Originally Posted by Txcruiser
YES!!! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Just the Austin mods, or the mods everywhere?
It's no mystery to you that I just don't give a fuck about any and all authority chicagogirl, you little stalker.
Poor Mata Leon pitching another hissy fit like the little hiding pussy he is. Originally Posted by rockerrick
off topic rude name calling insulting

Bashed? Your pussy ass would have to come out of hiding and grow big enough balls to do any bashing faggot! Originally Posted by rockerrick

But he's the star retard. Originally Posted by rockerrick

We keep hoping your pussy ass will come out to play, love to talk to you real bad pussy. Originally Posted by rockerrick

I don't read reviews, reviewers are completely full of shit.
Especially ones that think they are the hobby god.

So is this personality less a pussy?
Will he show to get talked to? Really talked to? Originally Posted by rockerrick

You never made it out of grade school you illiterate pussy. Originally Posted by rockerrick

Deliver away you fat piece of shit cocksucking tranny lover faggot! Originally Posted by rockerrick

Not you faggot! Originally Posted by rockerrick

Go fuck your mother! Originally Posted by rockerrick

I don't lose anything pussy... If you weren't such a coward you'd know this! Originally Posted by rockerrick

Nope you're all pussies having to make up fake handles to talk shit...
Come out and play and learn your lesson cowards.

I have all you pussies jumping thru hoops breaking the guidelines just to attempt to be relevant. Originally Posted by rockerrick

Blah blah blah no alerts on me... can you say the same?

NO

You and Mata can.both suck my dick... Wait... you probably will be sucking each other's with the alerts! Originally Posted by rockerrick

Mata you and your split personality are both pussies... why don't each of you gather up your one ball, combine them and quit being a coward? Originally Posted by rockerrick

You're not SL stupid, Rickydicknose is... But you're all pretty fucking stupid and desperate. Originally Posted by rockerrick

I'm saying your days are numbered, if you had some control you wouldn't be banned.
Too bad you're wasting your time to try and save such a worthless rapist like Mata Leon. Originally Posted by rockerrick

Picking on you doesn't get one locked up pussy.
Keep trying you have no effect on me... Unlike yourself.

Still on 85 loser? Ladies all tell you to duck off when you try to contact? Originally Posted by rockerrick

What you know about me or her is nothing.
People who matter know more than you and ztonk.
He's just butthurt, and you're as fucking stupid as they come.

I don't hit women unless they are named Mata. Originally Posted by rockerrick

wakethefuckup and Mata Leon, you get together and come meet me, I'll take care of both you fucking retards at the same time... GUARANTEED!

Truth is you're both just blacklisted fucktard pussies. Originally Posted by rockerrick

Ask ztonk if he thinks I can show up at that party uninvited and get face to face with you pussy?

See you soon motherfucker!

Any idea how many other places you are being blacklisted now? Originally Posted by rockerrick

You don't know what you are talking about.
You get 25 points before a ban.
If you think I'm not pointed? Wrong
Do I give a fuck... FUCK NO I don't!

Before crying about shot learn the guide lines. the infractions, and penalties.

I will tell you this, you made a 10 point infraction in the other thread mentioning minors in a sexual manor.
Learn quick the curve will eat you alive, ignorance is not an accuse! Originally Posted by rockerrick

Have for 6 years +. lol

Guess you're upset because you're a faggot huh? Originally Posted by rockerrick

It's no mystery to you that I just don't give a fuck about any and all authority chicagogirl, you little stalker. Originally Posted by rockerrick

Perhaps you two can take this insightful conversation off of the playground and into PMs? Otherwise, I'm happy to deliver some early holiday presents to you both...

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Originally Posted by ztonk
lets do our math

22 X 2 = 44

22 X 5 = 110

ztonk it seems interesting that even after you post warning you'll give points and xmas gifts rockerrick simply just continues. he even plainly states he could give a fuck. why is the mod staff doing nothing? is this kind of conduct and posting allowed? please share with us why rockerrick is being allowed to keep posting in this way!
Give it up loser... I can have hundreds of handles and there's nothing anyone can do about it, so quit your crying Mr. Fake Reviews.
LMFAO. that fool is scared to leave his house, he would never show and like I said before we all know what he likes to beat. Give it a rest he is way too scared. This guy is going for broke on the name calling even disrespecting mods. I can't believe they allow him to do that.
Name the place you want to be brave and bring you a witness.
That way you'll have help getting home.
Can't be much more plain than that huh Shrek?

Disrespect? I would need to have respect first!

Well... this looks like a job for me
So everybody just follow me
Cause we need a little controversy
Because it feels so empty without me
Was tried before.. your all hot air.
ztonk it seems interesting that even after you post warning you'll give points and xmas gifts rockerrick simply just continues. he even plainly states he could give a fuck. why is the mod staff doing nothing? is this kind of conduct and posting allowed? please share with us why rockerrick is being allowed to keep posting in this way!
Just an outsider's view...

Any thread with rockerrick in it's title is going to have a certain "style" to it. Austin, as well as other Texas forums have a high tolerance. I would rather have the players in an obvious thread that is full of either entertaining or disgusting posts (depends on the reader) than have it spread all over the forum.

So, if you see RockerRick, Mata, etc. in a Thread title... join the "fun" or move on.

ztonk is not the only one peeking in...

Oh, and guys, backing down on the veiled physical threats would be good for all.