Dinner Date?

just got from BIKINI'S with Tucson......ooolalala I luv Daisey Dukes & cowboy boots on a sexy lil spinner....{and of course I luv my main Dallas hubby Tucson}
OOH were there girls there. Dee thanks for a wonderful afternoon. I will write a review once I can concentrate again. My Dallas wife went way beyond pleasing her Dallas husband.
Husband? Wife?? Where did y'all go, Vegas?!
No we have kidded about me being her Dallas husband and 1curiousguy is her Houston husband. I had a fantasy about walking into a bar and picking up a good looking woman so Truly Passion set up a scene where I walked into a bar and set down beside her. I ordered the drink while she was eating a salad. I asked her if she was married. The bartender is standing there listening. She replied that she wasn't married yet. I asked her if she wanted to fly to Vegas and get married and have one hell of a honey moon. Truly said let's skip the wedding go straight to the honey moon. The bartender almost dropped my drink. Five minutes later we walked out the door arm in arm.
Kaylee I'd love to take you to lunch or dinner.
A dinner date with Yummy Marie in Fort Worth next week. I met her at a Houston party and have been lusting after her for a couple of years.
So who's up for some lunch in Lewisville? My treat!

Edit: \/ assumed that was to be inferred if asking here. Guess I'll just ask via PM next time with more details. ^^
Perhaps everyone is missing the dinner date idea. All of my dinner dates involve BCD time with the OTC dinner time. I don't expect a lady to just go to dinner with out her getting some thing out of it. Guys if you think a lady will just spend time with you off the clock you are fooling your self.