Hey LLIdiot! The Austin American-Statesman gets it WRONG? Or did YOU??? LMAO!

What's it to you? Originally Posted by bigtex
I thought you might like to get the information removed.
Where's the leaderboard, Whinybitch?

I don't care about post counts. It's irrelevant to the current of discussion.

You, on the other hand, seem to care quite a bit. Why

And yes, folks, I live in Austin, Travis County, Texas. I work all over. Sometimes, even in Clarksville.

Don't forget Zocalo, BT, a pretty cool little modern Mex place next door to Galaxy Cafe. Hecho en Clarksville!
I thought you might like to get the information removed. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You have ever tried through back channels to clean your slate, accuse others of wrongdoing, provoke other members, harass others through PMs and who knows what else... maybe even quietly remove your many doppelgangers.

Your dishonesty finally caught up with you. It will again.

I applaud BT for providing the stage for you to to do what you've suggested many times to others ... commit suicide.

Where's the leaderboard, Whinybitch?

I don't care about post counts. It's irrelevant to the current of discussion.

You, on the other hand, seem to care quite a bit. Why

And yes, folks, I live in Austin, Travis County, Texas. I work all over. Sometimes, even in Clarksville.

Don't forget Zocalo, BT, a pretty cool little modern Mex place next door to Galaxy Cafe. Hecho en Clarksville! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, if you call selling pens with a company name on it work, I guess you "work".
Except, of course, when you aren't drinking away your sorrows at Oilcan Harry's.
Well, if you call selling pens with a company name on it work, I guess you "work".
Except, of course, when you aren't drinking away your sorrows at Oilcan Harry's. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I don't know who will miss you more, Cornholio or IBIDiot?

Will they also disappear with you?

Are you just being daft?

You have ever tried through back channels to clean your slate, accuse others of wrongdoing, provoke other members, harass others through PMs and who knows what else... maybe even quietly remove your many doppelgangers.

Your dishonesty finally caught up with you. It will again.

I applaud BT for providing the stage for you to to do what you've suggested many times to others ... commit suicide.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sources say you were once given a tantō and encouraged to commit seppuku, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; when they returned to your cell, they were disappointed to discover that all you had managed to do was diddle yourself with the sheath stuck up your ass rather than the blade in your belly.
You truly are a stupid fuck if you believe your jackass attempts at deflection from your perverted inclinations actually work, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Every time you post it gives clarity to the word MORON. Jump on your stump "stumpy" the stump broke moron.
Sources say you were once given a tantō and encouraged to commit seppuku, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; when they returned to your cell, they were disappointed to discover that all you had managed to do was diddle yourself with the sheath stuck up your ass rather than the blade in your belly. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Great story, Sho-nuff! Of course, it's bullshit, but it's not unlike one of the many posts from JLHomo suggesting I commit suicide. Or that he was going to "kick my ass with his bare fists," or today's lovely talk about hate and violence.

Unfortunately, the old man has anger management problems. Is he receiving help for them? Certainly not anymore.

In your case, it's impossible because you can't fix stupid, no matter how much "goofy jiz-juice" you drink.

Every time you post it gives clarity to the word MORON. Jump on your stump "stumpy" the stump broke moron. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You need only put on a pair of glasses and peer into a mirror to clarify the meaning of the word "moron", Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Great story, Sho-nuff! Of course, it's bullshit, but it's not unlike one of the many posts from JLHomo suggesting I commit suicide. Or that he was going to "kick my ass with his bare fists," or today's lovely talk about hate and violence.

Unfortunately, the old man has anger management problems. Is he receiving help for them? Certainly not anymore.

In your case, it's impossible because you can't fix stupid, no matter how much "goofy jiz-juice" you drink.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Goofy tinctured jiz-juice" is a special brand of Odumbo Kool Aid that only wholly "#Grubered" jackasses like you swallow, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Oh Jesus... Here you go again!
You need only put on a pair of glasses and peer into a mirror to clarify the meaning of the word "moron", Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
With you babbling the meaning is Chrystal clear stumpy the stump broke moron. DAOTY winner.
To AssupRidee:
Sources say you were once given a tantō and encouraged to commit seppuku, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; when they returned to your cell, they were disappointed to discover that all you had managed to do was diddle yourself with the sheath stuck up your ass rather than the blade in your belly.

"Goofy tinctured jiz-juice" is a special brand of Odumbo Kool Aid that only wholly "#Grubered" jackasses like you swallow, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fuck yes!!! Great post!!
With you babbling the meaning is Chrystal clear stumpy the stump broke moron. DAOTY winner. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Did you mean to post that as Bigtex?
With you babbling the meaning is Chrystal clear stumpy the stump broke moron. DAOTY winner. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're an illiterate and factually challenged imbecile, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Your inability to use a dictionary to learn how to spell a word is obvious, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. So looking in a mirror to learn the definition of "moron" is still your best option, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Oh Jesus... Here you go again! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
In the words of your favorite faggot Broadway musical: "hasa daga", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Did you mean to post that as Bigtex? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Just two more days for you to nuzzle stump broke "stumpy" hankering's nuts on this forum Little wannabe.