U.S. Navy adjusts to the times; ditches its ALL CAPS message format

LMAO!!! You brought it up, Whiny! Not once but twice now.

Glad you couldn't care less. LMAO!
Hi IB! How you doing? Do you ever get tired of leading these idiots around like a carnival mule? You keep pushing their buttons, and they keep jumping. It's funny as hell!

Keep them jumping, my friend! It's currently the only entertainment on here.

Hey, do you have any idea when Assup will try to be like me and copy my avatar again? He wants to be like me, but just doesn't have the intellectual capacity required to be at my level. He is condemned to the lower notes on the intelligence scale. Poor guy!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
They are clowns: puppets on strings -- that's why their lib-retard asses keep voting Dimotard!

THAT'S RIGHT, LITTLE TWAT!!

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. BTW, you ignorant Yankee hypocrite, you're hijacking your own thread off topic, again.

Yes he is ... One sick fuck!

Playing with his own shit... Droning on and on and on and on about your quote modus opera do end quote.

Hey Corpy, are you enclosing that term in quotation marks because someone else said it? If so, please provide a LINK to whomever you are quoting. Does that person also use the y word?

Oh yeah, shit for lunch ... How about posting the link to my poll.

What a stupid fucking TWAT!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another non-substantive, thread hijacking, ad hominem attack from the dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why the lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass was elected to be:

So, you agree, then, that the threads you post are worthless? Originally Posted by ExNYer
No more worthless than your and your lame-ass confederates' posts, you ignorant Yankee jackass. BTW, your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass, and you're hijacking your own thread off topic, again, you lying, hypocritical Yankee jackass.
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. BTW, you ignorant Yankee hypocrite, you're hijacking your own thread off topic, again.

No more worthless than your and your lame-ass confederates' posts, you ignorant Yankee jackass. BTW, your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass, and you're hijacking your own thread off topic, again, you lying, hypocritical Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

And you're still a "catcher".

He has a post, Corpy. You haven't posted a review of a woman in more than 3 years, and half of them were old ASPD reviews.

No wonder you are the reigning TWAT of the Year!

BTW -- did you get your personal info off of those "other" accounts?

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. BTW, you ignorant and hypocritical Yankee Jackass, you're off topic and hijacking your own thread.

He has a post, Corpy. You haven't posted a review of a woman in more than 3 years, and half of them were old ASPD reviews.

No wonder you are the reigning TWAT of the Year!

BTW -- did you get your personal info off of those "other" accounts?

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a hypocritical, lying, dumb-ass golem fuck, and your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

I know you are, Corpy, but what am I?
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. BTW, you ignorant and hypocritical Yankee Jackass, you're off topic and hijacking your own thread. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

And you're still a "catcher".

Another non-substantive, thread hijacking, ad hominem attack from the dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why the lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass was elected to be:

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass, and your ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee ass is still off topic and hijacking your own thread.
Hi IB! How you doing? Do you ever get tired of leading these idiots around like a carnival mule? You keep pushing their buttons, and they keep jumping. It's funny as hell!

Keep them jumping, my friend! It's currently the only entertainment on here.

Hey, do you have any idea when Assup will try to be like me and copy my avatar again? He wants to be like me, but just doesn't have the intellectual capacity required to be at my level. He is condemned to the lower notes on the intelligence scale. Poor guy!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Think you are confused as usual they are just fucking with last post I win hankering.

And you're still a "catcher", IBH.

And you're still a "catcher", IBH. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Probably got a lot of room in that stretched out asshole.
Think you are confused as usual they are just fucking with last post I win hankering. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ekim the Inbred and the dumb-fuck golem jackass are still "snowballing" their deposits!!!

Not only are your ASSumptions ignorantly wrong, your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. BTW, you ignorant Yankee jackass, you're still off topic and hijacking your own lame-ass thread.

Probably got a lot of room in that stretched out asshole.

You're one seriously depraved dumb-fuck golem reprobate. You're the dumb-fuck golem jackass with asshole posts spread widely all over the forum. Keep choking on that cock ring you wear around your putrid, scrawny neck, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, and enjoy your reign as:

Once again, I see you are emphasizing the word "ASS". Typical of a catcher like you. Sorry, I'm not interested, sissy.

And you're still a "catcher", IBH.

SHIT, ASS, FUCK, CRAP, POOP, SHIT, FUCK, COCK, ASS, DICK, CUNT, FUCK FUCK AND Fuck!

Your COMMODUS Operandi is showing Corpy!

Surely you've got better than that ... Nah, probably not. You ever taken a shit on the short bus? Did you play with it? Did you get it all over your protective headgear?
Once again, I see you are emphasizing the word "ASS". Typical of a catcher like you. Sorry, I'm not interested, sissy.

Again, your ASSumptions are obviously and ignorantly wrong, and your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. BTW, you ignorant Yankee jackass, you're still off topic and hijacking your own lame-ass thread.

SHIT, ASS, FUCK, CRAP, POOP, SHIT, FUCK, COCK, ASS, DICK, CUNT, FUCK FUCK AND Fuck!

Your COMMODUS Operandi is showing Corpy!

Surely you've got better than that ... Nah, probably not. You ever taken a shit on the short bus? Did you play with it? Did you get it all over your protective headgear?

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What are you blabbering about, you dumb-fuck golem jackass? Your retarded post illustrates clearly that your cock ring necklace is depriving your dumb-fuck golem ass of oxygen. BTW, it was your giggling, enormously ignorant, dumb-fuck golem ass that stood on the corner and waved "bye-bye" as both the big bus and the "short bus" drove by every morning, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected: