Monday, January 17th, is MLK Day

An obsession with niggling details is the sure sign of a loser fellas. You didn't make the first down but you want to argue by how much it wasn't made.
I proved that the American people don't like Biden by entire 1 % point. Now you want to argue the reliability when you don't want to talk about election fraud. Hypocrites! The fact is that there is a spread and the company choses what lies in the median. Meaning that the people like Trump better than Biden by 3% instead of 1%. Are you going to accept that? Didn't think so. Talk to me after November. As of now, you're boring me.
An obsession with niggling details is the sure sign of a loser fellas...... As of now, you're boring me. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
emerson said, "a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"

i've taken that to mean you shouldn't let what you used to believe rule you when enlightenment comes your way.

don't be afraid to accept change when common sense presents a better idea and is in contravention to a worthless ideology
What it means that I was correct and they were not. That much is certain but they want to expend energy trying to say how much I was correct or in their case, how much they were not correct. Like I said, a football player fails to make the first down by inches but he wants to argue over how many inches he failed.
Lets say in rhetoric, someone states that "everyone believes this". You find one person who does not believe what they claim. You have disproved them wrong and so they demand that you produce another. Why? You've already lost. They try to claim victory because you refuse to take the time and energy to find more people to prove them wrong. Take your loss and move on.
“Disproved them wrong???”

Which rhetoric are you citing as an example, professor?

Or was that the original Barleycorn talking?

Accuracy, facts and straight talk matter. Sounds like you’re rage whining again, professor.
We have deluded ourselves into believing the myth that capitalism grew and prospered out of the Protestant ethic of hard work and sacrifice. The fact is that capitalism was built on the exploitation and suffering of black slaves and continues to thrive on the exploitation of the poor—both black and white, here and abroad. If Negroes and poor whites do not participate in the free flow of wealth within our economy, they will forever be poor, giving their energies, their talents and their limited funds to the consumer market but reaping few benefits and services in return. The way to end poverty is to end the exploitation of the poor, ensure them a fair share of the government services and the nation’s resources. Originally Posted by N6_in_the_village

Woodson and African American and an executive of the Urban League also suggested that much of black suffering was the result of Democratic leadership.

"In the past 50 years, $22 trillion has been spent on poverty programs. Seventy percent goes not to the poor but those who serve poor people," he said
So many of those people taking office use this money to create a class of people who are running these cities, and now after 50 years of liberal Democrats running the inner cities, where we have all of these inequities that we have, race is being used as a ruse, as a means of deflecting attention away from critical questions such as
Why are poor blacks failing in systems run by their own people?"
See what I mean about the Ropa Dope? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Hahahahaha............ "Dopes on a rope" = The Democratic Party.