Can you get banned for beating up another provider ?

we can fill it for a little while.............
five minutes is a long time in the real world........ Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
You are right; sometimes angry sex is helpful in conflict resolution. Even a little spanking and light choking is better than resorting to outright violence. I don't do quick visits though, so we'll have to talk for the other 55 minutes.
You are right; sometimes angry sex is helpful in conflict resolution. Even a little spanking and light choking is better than resorting to outright violence. I don't do quick visits though, so we'll have to talk for the other 55 minutes. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I cant imagine that being a problem........
Keep making threats til one of these MMA hookers lay your ass out

If you're so tough,why ain't you on Bissonnet fighting those Dikembe Mutombo looking trannies working your corner?

I'm pretty sure if you don't discuss it on Eccie and it just happens let's say...naturally...yes, you can beat a provider up.
Keep making threats til one of these MMA hookers lay your ass out

If you're so tough,why ain't you on Bissonnet fighting those Dikembe Mutombo looking trannies working your corner?

Originally Posted by NubianPrince
who the fuck are you talking too? you might want to use the quote button......
I'm pretty sure he was referring to the OP.
I'm pretty sure he was referring to the OP. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
hopefully.....he really should use the quote of who he's talking to, leads to less problems.....
I like exotic and aggressive women but this is a total turn off.
hopefully.....he really should use the quote of who he's talking to, leads to less problems..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Where did you threaten hookers?
When did you start slanging ass on Bissonnet?

Go change your tampon and learn how to read
learn how to quote the person your addressing....and be careful she looks a shanker..........
If it's off board it's ok right? Originally Posted by SashaSedusax

This is not smart ma.

learn how to quote the person your addressing....and be careful she looks a shanker.......... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
It was pretty obvious who I was addressing

Go look for attention elsewhere
It was pretty obvious who I was addressing

Go look for attention elsewhere Originally Posted by NubianPrince
don't need your attention, I have no use for a pimp......maybe you can help guide the OP, and help her violent ways
I never post outside of the city I live in, besides we have the most drama anyways. I have noticed people from Dallas posting in Houston, and actually from many places...
I never post outside of the city I live in, besides we have the most drama anyways. I have noticed people from Dallas posting in Houston, and actually from many places... Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole
Some of the other city forums are boring as shit though. Here and, especially in Houston, there are a bunch of "mouthy" hookers, trolls, and assholes. A lot of "drama," but it makes for more interesting forums. New Orleans forums are full of "nice" people. That's good and all, but makes for not as entertaining forums. Not a lot going on in the other forums.