WHAT IS THE GANGBANG SCENE IN DALLAS?

Femi it would be great fucking you and Anastasia and Milfy in a a 20 or 30 guy gangbang with cum getting dumped on your tits as we fuck and my helping Anastasia and Milfy lick it off as I fuck you and doing a 4.way snowball!!!! I would go last of course!!!!!
Steve that was quite hilarious. But as to TE214 yes you know there is a such things as PARENTING and you never know when your kid is going to be an asshat or the school might call. Sorry you felt some way about my coed post. but it was mainly for another reason. But the one thing I NEVER do is to stoop to levels of immaturity.

But as for you Femi I would love to. I wouldnt mind be a fluffer and watching your sexy ass get pounded repeatedly. But I will contact you through pms in a a little while.
love this thread. please keep me in mind if a list ever gets started. long time fantasy of mine!!
Femi it would be great fucking you and Anastasia and Milfy in a a 20 or 30 guy gangbang with cum getting dumped on your tits as we fuck and my helping Anastasia and Milfy lick it off as I fuck you and doing a 4.way snowball!!!! I would go last of course!!!!! Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Thirty guys and three a sluts... Sign me up!
Milfy, dont you think that with 30 or so guys MSOG we should have at least 4 or maybe 5 sluts like us. You,Anastasia and me for sure. Any other gals interested? That could be 60 to 90 shots) So hot and so wet!!! I was thinking that as we get fucked, we all can be fluffing the next guys. Combines fucking and fluffing) What do you think? I have never done anything like that yet. We need a large convention or large bachelor type party. I guess it would be almost like an overnighter) I promised Whitechocolate that he can go last etc etc!!!
Ummmmm I want to play....lol
Milfy, dont you think that with 30 or so guys MSOG we should have at least 4 or maybe 5 sluts like us. You,Anastasia and me for sure. Any other gals interested? That could be 60 to 90 shots) So hot and so wet!!! I was thinking that as we get fucked, we all can be fluffing the next guys. Combines fucking and fluffing) What do you think? I have never done anything like that yet. We need a large convention or large bachelor type party. I guess it would be almost like an overnighter) I promised Whitechocolate that he can go last etc etc!!! Originally Posted by FemiLove

I combined fucking and fluffing at two of my three Dallas gang bangs and it worked out great. One was with 8 guys and I think the other was 6. I had a third GB that I did hire a fluffer for, and that was good too because even though there were only 5-6 guys in attendance there were a few guys there that were really into bbbj.

With 30 guys we might need 3 cumsluts and possibly 2-3 fluffers. It really just depends on the crowd, too bad it is almost impossible to know beforehand! You just have to set it up and run with it.
Milfy, I really appreciate all your advice)) You are a very experienced fuckslut!! I look forward to doing a lot of kinky and very wild gangbangs and other multiguy type sessions with you. I am sure all the other sluts who are reading this thread appreciate you as well. You are probably the most experienced and hottest slut in Dallas when it comes to anything goes multiguy sucking and fucking)))
  • JnR82
  • 10-18-2016, 10:11 AM
Fuck it, I would love to partake in a GB. Where's the sign up list? Will there be water for hydration 😂
Will have fruit juice to rehydrate particularly for the guys who cum heavy 4 or more times. Will try to get the room at the best temp for fucking and sucking so nobody passes out do to overheating or dehydration. You might pass out due to hard fucking!! I know a lot of guys get leg cramps!I recommend you get into good condition and take plenty of vitamins and minerals before)Bring a banana!!! If you havent fucked in awhile, bring doctors note!!!
sounds fantastic! sign me up to. But are all the girls hot? Even the fluffers need to be hot. That is my opinion. But I have high standards. I def want Femilove
  • JnR82
  • 10-19-2016, 07:32 AM
Will have fruit juice to rehydrate particularly for the guys who cum heavy 4 or more times. Will try to get the room at the best temp for fucking and sucking so nobody passes out do to overheating or dehydration. You might pass out due to hard fucking!! I know a lot of guys get leg cramps!I recommend you get into good condition and take plenty of vitamins and minerals before)Bring a banana!!! If you havent fucked in awhile, bring doctors note!!! Originally Posted by FemiLove
😂😂 I'm only 33 so I'm in good shape. No leg cramps for me.
I saw another thread where a guy had set some of these up. He said the best way to ensure a good show is to have guys sign up and PAY ahead of time. Even if they only pay half up front - talking at least a few days or more ahead of time - it ensures you know who is coming and how many. If guys are serious, they'll pay. This helps with planning, room reservations, and any no shows lose their deposit.
Soooo....when is this taking place?? Femilove PM me!!!!!
Wow, am I late to the party?
Femi & milfy where do I sign up for the party.?