Trump is Anti American Traitor

Hey dipshit, that video you ran around spamming yesterday was an EPIC FAIL.

Now go find something else to feign indignation about. Originally Posted by lustylad

i can add snitch to you're resume
i can add snitch to you're resume Originally Posted by themystic
I think you meant “your resume”. Or maybe not. Man you’re fucking stupid.
i can add snitch to you're resume Originally Posted by themystic
Dimwit...

I think you meant “your resume”. Or maybe not. Man you’re fucking stupid. Originally Posted by bambino
Anyone that voted for Trump loses the right to call anyone else stupid. If you voted for a trump you should quietly cease to exsist. Like those that supported Hitler denied doing so one day you will deny supporting Trump. Your on the wrong side of history. SAD
Anyone that voted for Trump loses the right to call anyone else stupid. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Where are you Rancor?
Anyone that voted for Trump loses the right to call anyone else stupid. If you voted for a trump you should quietly cease to exsist. Like those that supported Hitler denied doing so one day you will deny supporting Trump. Your on the wrong side of history. SAD Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You'd be be the stupid jackass for running and voting for hildebeest as your candidate of choice, Standing Stupid.

Anyone that voted for Trump loses the right to call anyone else stupid... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Ok, I didn't vote for Trump. And you're beyond stupid. Anyone who voted for hildebeest loses the right to call anyone else deplorable.
Anyone that voted for Trump loses the right to call anyone else stupid. If you voted for a trump you should quietly cease to exsist. Like those that supported Hitler denied doing so one day you will deny supporting Trump. Your on the wrong side of history. SAD Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You’re on the wrong side of stupid.
Hillary Clinton is a criminal, she's been one all her political life. Anyone who voted for her would vote for Charles Manson. You truly are a dumb fuck. You must be drinking water with a high Fluoride content.

Jim
Hillary Clinton is a criminal, she's been one all her political life. Anyone who voted for her would vote for Charles Manson. You truly are a dumb fuck. You must be drinking water with a high Fluoride content.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
So was Bush, Regean, Clinton. Donald Trump takes scum bag to a new level. His followers are hypocrites
So was Bush, Regean, Clinton. Donald Trump takes scum bag to a new level. His followers are hypocrites Originally Posted by themystic
Back for more abuse ah lipstick
Anyone that voted for Trump loses the right to call anyone else stupid. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I voted for Trump. You are stupid.

Actually you are dumber than stupid! Speaking of you being dumber than stupid ...

... has your imaginary class appeared yet?
Back for more abuse ah lipstick Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Blow me twat wad. You are such a simpleton