Who has the best body in Houston?

He means LIFE size I think.....

I was going to see about getting one orinted at Kinko's ... just kidding
Natural big guts are important for some people. Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Big guts?
Whoa really didn't expect any replies let alone this many. Thanks!
Of course it's subjective but by asking the question I'll find someone that thinks like I do and show me some examples. It wasn't really about who has the best but who is better than average.

I could also ask attitude and chemistry but that is also subjective. So who has dirtiest attitude?
Who isn't afraid to talk dirty and be treated the same?
Um.. the OP did not exclude modifications in setting up the parameters of the post ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
This is true. Real or fake. Doesn't matter.
^ thank you for adjusting those parameters.... carry on....
  • pxmcc
  • 02-27-2017, 07:49 AM
I think Ynuffteacher needs to be included in the convo. Gal is flawless.

See e.g. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1982562 with pics.

Oh ya, and PennyN.

LipsXLuv if you include inactive providers. see e.g. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1825331 with pics.
While I haven't seen Natalia Mori and I have tried, she does have an outstanding body with out a doubt. But if I had to go off of the women I have seen, AsianPan69 has my vote for being perfect head to toe. You can't find many all natural women like her with that kinda body.
I would say Kamryn James as well has one of the best bodies in Houston.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-27-2017, 08:28 AM
While I haven't seen Natalia Mori and I have tried, she does have an outstanding body with out a doubt. But if I had to go off of the women I have seen, AsianPan69 has my vote for being perfect head to toe. You can't find many all natural women like her with that kinda body. Originally Posted by RayrayTX
Agreed. She is fine as heck.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-27-2017, 08:32 AM
Of course it's subjective but by asking the question I'll find someone that thinks like I do and show me some examples. It wasn't really about who has the best but who is better than average.

I could also ask attitude and chemistry but that is also subjective. So who has dirtiest attitude?
Who isn't afraid to talk dirty and be treated the same? Originally Posted by Dirk182
do new threads for your other questions. otherwise you're hikacking your own thread. lol
Your new nickname is... the TurdHerder

Lol

Or TardHerder
  • pxmcc
  • 02-27-2017, 08:41 AM
Your new nickname is... the TurdHerder

Lol

Or TardHerder Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I prefer the 2nd, if that's ok. ha ha.
Fine booty herder would also be acceptable though.
  • N.M.
  • 03-01-2017, 06:41 PM
I would say Kamryn James as well has one of the best bodies in Houston. Originally Posted by llubder
+1

She's Super Sexy and a Sweetheart