twitter

Twitter staff/AI can read DMs. I had to use an underscore, space and "@" then resend the message before the recipient saw it. They have two sections, regular DMs and requests, if your DM contains certain words or seems spammy it will end up in request where she might never check. If you tweet her publicly she might not see it or receive notification depending on her settings and how new your account is. Twitter was a great tool until massive censorship especially after the 2016 election.
I encourage ladies who use twitter to hash tags like #dallascompanion #dallasdate etc etc etc
tinman & gina, thx for the replies, but .....

it’s still not clear to me. pls help me understand.

say i’m on twitter as pmdelites.
i follow gina.
can i DM gina??
if not, if i ask her to follow me and she does, then i can DM her??

since i have no control over whether gina follows me or unfollows me, that leaves all my junk out on display to all of the twitter users i follow. i can see where in rhe normal twitter world that makes sense, but in the discretion-is-important world of private intimate encounters, having folks following me (who i am no longer interested in) is not such a good thing,
can a twitter user delete/remove followers?? if so, that would help. Originally Posted by pmdelites
You can DM anyone but if you aren't following each other it goes into their "requested" tab under DM. If they don't ever check that or "approve" the message you are SOL.
  • RAMP
  • 02-19-2019, 02:52 PM
Thanks for this thread:
I have added the ladies that posted their Twitter.
Thanks for allowing me to follow your Tweeter.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Best so far!!! Great pics!!
  • RAMP
  • 02-19-2019, 02:56 PM
https://twitter.com/jazzloveforu

I have new pics every week! Originally Posted by JasmineLoveDallas
I meant this one. Great pics!!