Surprised this hasn't been posted yet....

The following is worth repeating early and often, to and especially for our identical Idiot twins, JD and IB:

"I have said this before and I will say this again, no one has ever approached me to take away any of my guns."

Live with it, Idiot's!
No courage in your convictions then...chickenshit!
If there was to be a total ban on guns how do you suppose the government would go about achieving that goal?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
It is something that I don't worry about. It is not going to happen so why waste time giving it a moment's thought.
It is something that I don't worry about. It is not going to happen so why waste time giving it a moment's thought. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Well said Speedy!

As for me personally, my feelings on the subject are as follows:

"I have said this before and I will say this again, no one has ever approached me to take away any of my guns."
So if I can find a case where the government "came along and took" someone's guns on piss poor grounds will you shut up and not bring it up again?

As for Speedie, you did admit one truth, you don't know much about guns or gun laws. So I think it has become pointless to toss it about with you. Go to a gun show or range and come back when you know something. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Once again you are WRONG. I think we have a consistent pattern here. I said I know little to nothing about guns. While I am certainly not an expert on gun laws, especially in states other than Texas, I've shown equal competence to you in that regard. The main difference between you and me is that I know I am not totally knowledgeable in all subjects and you think you are. And need I say that you are WRONG.

Tell us again how a sign can't legally stop people from carrying concealed handguns into a privately owned location in every state in the U.S. as you stated.

Tell us again how Nancy Pelosi has come out and demanded a ban on all guns.

Tell us again how malls are gun free zones and then in the next breath you tell us that the signs designating malls as gun free zones are merely requests and not enforceable.

Now I don't mind if you choose to stop discussing most of the issues in this thread, but I'm still very interested in your statement about me wanting to ban certain types of weapons. If you have a pair, which I doubt, please tell me the statements I've made that would indicate anything like that. Otherwise, as I said, it will just be another case of you being WRONG.

And while you're at it, please explain what you mean by this statement:

So you made a mistake. Just admit it and in the future be more precise.

I can certainly understand why you want to stop discussing issues with me. You continue to show us a continued lack of intelligence. Maybe you should STOP going to gun shows.
Once again you are WRONG. I think we have a consistent pattern here. I said I know little to nothing about guns. While I am certainly not an expert on gun laws, especially in states other than Texas, I've shown equal competence to you in that regard. The main difference between you and me is that I know I am not totally knowledgeable in all subjects and you think you are. And need I say that you are WRONG.

Tell us again how a sign can't legally stop people from carrying concealed handguns into a privately owned location in every state in the U.S. as you stated.

Tell us again how Nancy Pelosi has come out and demanded a ban on all guns.

Tell us again how malls are gun free zones and then in the next breath you tell us that the signs designating malls as gun free zones are merely requests and not enforceable.

Now I don't mind if you choose to stop discussing most of the issues in this thread, but I'm still very interested in your statement about me wanting to ban certain types of weapons. If you have a pair, which I doubt, please tell me the statements I've made that would indicate anything like that. Otherwise, as I said, it will just be another case of you being WRONG.

And while you're at it, please explain what you mean by this statement:

So you made a mistake. Just admit it and in the future be more precise.

I can certainly understand why you want to stop discussing issues with me. You continue to show us a continued lack of intelligence. Maybe you should STOP going to gun shows. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
And while you're at it, be sure to remind JDIdiot that my personal thoughts on the matter are as follows:

The following is worth repeating early and often, to and especially for our identical Idiot twins, JD and IB:

Live with it, Idiot's! Originally Posted by bigtex
Well there is one thing that Iam pretty certain of. If there is plans of gun confiscation it won't happen in two or three years or even ten. Most of us in this forum probably won't even be alive if and when it occurs.

Jim
I think this speaks volumes that Tampon will not take the challenge.

As for Speedie, what you have been is inaccurate. You're writing and not talking. You have to be specific. When you start talking about laws and those laws differ in all 57 states (Praise be to Obama) then you have to say so. You should start each sentence or passage, "In Texas....". I'm sure you can say anything you want because the rest of the country doesn't care about Texas laws and you can say any shit you want. Whereas I live in a state line area. It has always been required to specify Missouri or Kansas when talking about important things.
There are idiots on both sides of the debate. Has anyone knocked on your door demanding tour firearms lately? Spell check would help your posts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Tour spell check working?
Jesus, even a Slobbrin blind pig finds an acorn now and again.
Tour spell check working? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Shit your mind isn't working, spell check will not bail you out.
I think this speaks volumes that Tampon will not take the challenge.

As for Speedie, what you have been is inaccurate. You're writing and not talking. You have to be specific. When you start talking about laws and those laws differ in all 57 states (Praise be to Obama) then you have to say so. You should start each sentence or passage, "In Texas....". I'm sure you can say anything you want because the rest of the country doesn't care about Texas laws and you can say any shit you want. Whereas I live in a state line area. It has always been required to specify Missouri or Kansas when talking about important things. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Still don't have the balls to respond to any of my questions??? Didn't think so. You simply are one of those who throws out accusations and when asked for anything at all to back them up, simply can't do it. I think we all know your character, or lack thereof, by now.

And by the way -- people care about what goes on in Missouri and Kansas?