The Curvy lady threAD / list for guys

^^^ Shame on me how could I forget you sweetie!!!

HD is a perfect example of Hot and Curvy rolled into one
These are two ladies who are gorgeous, sexy, curvy and represent EXACTLY what my threAD is about...

Vegas Jen...

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=255765

Heather DAngelo
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=127747
Attachment 504424

Attachment 504425Curvy, busty, bbw, fat... I dont care how anyone labels me. I am happy as I am... :-)
Curves rock!

Hail damage.... Well, you know.
^^^ Shame on me how could I forget you sweetie!!!

HD is a perfect example of Hot and Curvy rolled into one Originally Posted by SNL9933
Yes SNL, how COULD you??? She is one of my favorites, too... One of Vegas' best by far!!!! BTW, thank you for the mention sweetie. :-)
Jen!

Baby!

When ya coming back to Denver!?!?!?!?!
When will you be there? Denver is always a great late spring/summer retreat for me to get away from the Vegas heat...
how do I add a picture inside a post? I forgot how lol
Hmmmm I struggle with these labels. I have BBW in my showcase just to eliminate any charges of "false advertising". The gentlemen I see are very pleased with my curves. I don't hide anything when I'm enjoying sex and I think that confidence makes a difference. I can't let a little jiggle stop my fun Originally Posted by Find Your Joy
I don't find the labels helpful, either, Joy. And the jiggle is part of the fun, honestly. Would love to meet you the next time I'm in Dallas.
You're right...and I went back and edited what I said. That was my "initial" reaction to your pictures and it was uncalled for which is why I removed it - and I apologize.

I am the last guy on here to knock a girl because of her weight etc....hell I started this threAD for "curvy" girls...And - when I started the threAD I specifically put a picture up as an example of what I felt curvy is...not fat...not BBW etc.. Again, I have NOTHING against girls who are fat, over weight, BBW or whatever term is chosen....The point I am trying to make is that there IS a DIFFERENCE between a girl who is curvy and a girl who is beyond... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Curvy is about dimensions not weight. Like hip to waist ratio. A girl that is thick can be curvy and a girl that is skinny can be curvy. She def looks curvy to me.
Lovely photos Rani!

Originally Posted by VIPRaniLane
Jen your body is to die for....glad I live in Vegas
^^^^^^ Thank you! :-)
Jen your body is to die for....glad I live in Vegas Originally Posted by Vitamin

^^ Agreed 100% and Jen is a is super sweet....wonderful girl...
Thank you for the honorable mention, and being so difficult to find, SNL9933. Ladies, this is a very sweet and incredibly handsome gentleman. YUM!