A provider broke my heart and my wallet!

Manho,

I am a very busy woman and do not have time to make you look any worse than you already do. You have never met me nor have you ever even spoken to me in person, yet you continue to spread misinformation and gossip about me and this industry. Hunni, I still have a roof over my head and my phone is still ringing. I've told you before, acting like a dick won't make yours any bigger so best take that dick out of your personality and put it back in your pants, sweetheart. It isn't working for you.

Now quit using me as your example when you don't have a leg of credibility to stand on. I'm sure these gentlemen know they can pick up a phone and call me rather than listening to you. Your little jabs to belittle me are actually quite flattering. No todos puedan con migo.
#noteverybodycan

Now you have a nice day I'm sure mine will be quite festive.

Ciao.

Darkmoonmaster,

I'm sure you can tell who is giving you legitimate advice and who is just trying to stir the pot. I sincerely hope you find some solace and peace of mind because this will all be water under the bridge before you know it. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I love it kitty, read his ass girl lol
I love it kitty, read his ass girl lol Originally Posted by suiram77
In his case, it's beyond reading... I just bitch handed him back his asshole. Some people never learn.
Thinking and doing things are two huge different things. Imagine if people
would go to prison only for thinking about killing Trump.

Dont be troll Sleepy363. Originally Posted by darkmoonmaster
Rationalize all you want, but there is a lot of truth in the saying "Thought, word, ...action." What stage are you in?
I've got a secret for you...

Waitresses are actually cheaper and they only need a fraction of the money required by strippers/providers.

Chew on that, my friend, and save a ton of money.
In his case, it's beyond reading... I just bitch handed him back his asshole. Some people never learn. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Lmao
Thinking and doing things are two huge different things. Imagine if people
would go to prison only for thinking about killing Trump.

Dont be troll Sleepy363. Originally Posted by darkmoonmaster

You made a thread asking if others think you should take revenge on this girl. That means you are/were seriously contemplating it.
Sleepy363, all right Bro let's our Criminal System work that way
and find guilty and imprison people who have thought for a sec a crime.
LOL,

By thinking things it does not mean it becomes a reality. So according to your way of thinking if i think i'm the richest guy on earth it becomes an instantly reality? bro, stop smoking that shit!

The only treat for this community is you bro for trolling people who wants to share their experience and thoughts. This forum is all about sharing information and respecting people's opinions.
1. Call Dr. Laura
2. Get on Judge Judy
Surely this cannot be a serious thread. Who falls for this crap? I have seen about 35 ladies on here. I can't think of a single instance where I thought a lady was trying to milk me out of more than what they earned for their time and companionship. Most of the women here are sweet, honest people. It's not that hard. Research. How you guys find women like this, and fall for it, seems ridiculous to me. Most of you guys are fairly smart, this the disposable income available. How you fall for a trick is incomprehensible.

Oh, and besides being stupid, you need some serious psychological help.
Sleepy363, all right Bro let's our Criminal System work that way
and find guilty and imprison people who have thought for a sec a crime.
LOL,

By thinking things it does not mean it becomes a reality. So according to your way of thinking if i think i'm the richest guy on earth it becomes an instantly reality? bro, stop smoking that shit!

The only treat for this community is you bro for trolling people who wants to share their experience and thoughts. This forum is all about sharing information and respecting people's opinions. Originally Posted by darkmoonmaster
Who is talking about the criminal system? Me, or you? Seems to me that you are essentially arguing with yourself by making up scenarios that you think I'm saying to you.

I'm not trolling anyone. You specifically came on here asking for advice on if you should get revenge on her or not:

I want revenge on her because I feel like she used me all this time. i want to post her naked vids/pics on facebook and even break her car's windshield. I've have not done none of this but I'm really hurting and i think making her pay me in some way will make me get over her.

what should I? revenge?
That doesn't make you a criminal, but it certainly is a huge red flag that you could be dangerous to some provider if you perceive her as having not treated you right.
Guys-- this guy is simply trolling. Hang out in chat when he's there-- its nothing but a BS ruse.
Sleepy363 You are a very judgmental person, I came here nicely
sharing my experience with this stripper that is not even an eccie member or even a regular hooker and my toughs of rage( that everybody has in their life), I asked for advice and I'm glad that some of these gentlemen had a very similar experience like mine. But you're really a troll bro, you need to fuck more hookers so you can stop spending your time trolling people here.

I'm being a member of this community for almost 2 years and i haven't troll or put anybody down like you did to me.
Hang out in chat... Originally Posted by Grace Preston

edit: fun visits have come from chat room shenanigans one time or another...
This girl texted me again she wanted to hang out with me around the town.She even sent me more nudes. I politely rejected her offer.: Originally Posted by darkmoonmaster
No. No replies at all dude. Ignore and block her number.
I've got a secret for you...

Waitresses are actually cheaper and they only need a fraction of the money required by strippers/providers.

Chew on that, my friend, and save a ton of money. Originally Posted by PetrusMaximus
Amen to that! I had some good time in and out of the club!

Did I miss it somewhere, she a dancer or provider? If she's a dancer post in strip Club review thread.

You can use her name and club as long as nothing took place. Let the wold know how it is so nobody else gets taken by this bitch. You know you were not the only one she was milking.