Beware Kendall Kain. Outted OH2 Hobbyist by name and his business

• Busty
  • 08-06-2023, 01:17 PM
You are wrong, but that doesn't surprise me.

Passing around mugshots is common and the men think it's funny.
Where is the outrage for the outing??????
Oh I see, well a single three year old Google hit is definitely point, set, match! /s
You are wrong, but that doesn't surprise me.

Passing around mugshots is common and the men think it's funny.
Where is the outrage for the outing??????
Originally Posted by Busty
What forum was this posted in? Post a link
  • Busty
  • 08-06-2023, 02:08 PM
^Do your own dirty work.
I proved a point that passing around mugshots is OUTING & it does happen on Eccie.
No one says it doesn’t. It’s management’s tolerance of it and reaction to it that is at issue here. Ck1942 has made comments in the past that has lead some folks to conclude that he is more tolerant of it in the ladies’ private forum. It’s hard to say without having access to the forum (not that I’d want to) if that’s really the case.

I don’t see any ladies coming on here refuting that premise. Whereas every guy who has cared to respond has said it’s not tolerated in the men’s private areas. When staff sees it happen, they clean it up and deal with the perpetrator. That’s true on this site and on oh2.
: Looks on mirror :
Just remember, you can't get outted if you use your real name
What forum was this posted in? Post a link Originally Posted by ntxguy
I belv this was the link

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2744890

It appears that lady was using RW phone number herself for her ad which possibly was google searched. I may be wrong though.

Also, I would think that if you (provider or hobbyist) are already "convicted of the crime" for which mugshot was taken, then your bigger battle is somewhere else....its not to fight for your RW info to be taken down from eccie/oh2. Whether or not it should be shared on eccie for intel purposes for safety of both providers and hobbyists, is up to mods to decide.
  • Busty
  • 08-06-2023, 07:53 PM
I don't do deposits so, it doesn't effect me.
If the man doesn't show, just block him and move on.
Too many paper trails with credit cards. Cash is king
I belv this was the link

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2744890

It appears that lady was using RW phone number herself for her ad which possibly was google searched. I may be wrong though.

Also, I would think that if you (provider or hobbyist) are already "convicted of the crime" for which mugshot was taken, then your bigger battle is somewhere else....its not to fight for your RW info to be taken down from eccie/oh2. Whether or not it should be shared on eccie for intel purposes for safety of both providers and hobbyists, is up to mods to decide. Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
I read through that and still don't see where or who outed her real name etc...
If it comes up when you search her number then how did a member out her? Apparently she outed herself by using her real phone number in ads that "she" posted.
^Do your own dirty work.
I proved a point that passing around mugshots is OUTING & it does happen on Eccie. Originally Posted by Busty
Just a simple link would have been nice. No need to be snippy.
  • Busty
  • 08-07-2023, 02:36 PM
Y'all can play stupid all you want, mugshots are associated with real world information... real names, addresses, and other information. Thinking it's no big deal shows the lack of responsibility and the spiteful actions of some people.
Mugshots of both men and women have been posted.
Carry on!!!!!!
I have never seen a man or woman have a Bio with real world info that is the same information from a mugshot, which proves...y'all think because it's a public arrest it's ok.
Y'all match the pictures and thats a direct path leading others to real world information.. THAT'S OUTING
Once again, OH2's preeminent know it all has spoken. Despite people in the know telling her that outing is not allowed here but is allowed on OH2 (by the ladies) she knows better than all of us!

Take your tired shit back to OH2 where it carries some water. It won't fly here. Buh-bye!
This thread is very helpful in me adding to my list of ladies to never see and warn others of
^Do your own dirty work.
I proved a point that passing around mugshots is OUTING & it does happen on Eccie. Originally Posted by Busty
So, I'm going to try to not be lazy and do my own dirty work and find this thread and photo.

Now, obviously you obtained it through the Mobile version of the site.

If it's posted in a public forum, it's not that big a deal for YOUR account and the photo will need to be removed. Kudos to you for pointing this out and it needs to be removed.

But

If this is from one of the Private Men's Forums where Providers are NOT allowed access and you posted it public, well, that's a violation of the site guidelines and can lead to a 30 day vacation.

Knowing the info in the Private areas or ROS is not so much a violation but sharing/posting to the public that you do know what's in those areas, well, that is a violation.

Guess I'll go do my dirty work.
  • Busty
  • 08-08-2023, 01:06 PM
^Thanks for the compliment.