"Affluenza" teen arrested in Mexico with his Mother.

keep ranting, sorry ass loser with a million posts. . . u probly think people actually care about ur rants. no one likes u, that's why u live on the internet. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Your being exposed as the childish loser you are, suck-clown, is wholly dependent on how many times you post lies ... which you continuously do, suck-clown.
no one likes you
no one likes you Originally Posted by southtown4488
You're a congenital liar, suck-clown.
ur mom hates u
ur mom hates u Originally Posted by southtown4488
You're reinforcing your reputation as being a congenital liar, suck-clown.
You'd be a fuckin' liar without any substantive proof to back up your idiotic claims, suck-clown. It's a well known fact that lib-retards who who champion the current "entitlement" trend and blame others for their wrong doing, suck-clown. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+ 1 !!!!!!
IB Cuntering is the internet version of the affluenza teen. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Slick Willy...Shrillary..... Oprah .... IS THAT YOU ! ? !!!
No, I would say he is a product of spoiled brat "limousine liberals" who's parents came out of the '60's. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+ 1 !!!!! Lie Slick Willy and Shrillary did !
Every time you stick your head in your ass with one of your non-substantive, lib-retarded lies, suck-clown, you are offering a two-for-one bonus kick. Expect what stupid lib-retards like you deserve, suck-clown: a tooth-shattering kick to your ass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So would he be going to the dentist or the proctologist for that malady ? Or both ? !!! Must take a couple of extra efferdnet "pills " for the ole gummer to clean his dentures ! Or is it a power washer with Clorox ? !
no one likes suckclown Originally Posted by southtown4488
FTFY
so about this little turd monkey, his parents are divorced. have been for about 10 years. the dad himself called the marriage a mistake. well he's still paying for that mistake eh? but he's not as wealthy as you'd think. oh he's got money, but his company only does 9.5M in gross sales a year. as Jackie knows, it's net income after expenses that becomes real profit.

unless this guy's metal products business has exceptionally high profit margins (meaning they are overpriced and not competitive) this guy isn't making millions a year. all businesses have to re-invest profits to stay competitive also.

not to say this guy can't afford a high dollar legal team, clearly he could. but it's not like this guy has a gulfstream jet either.

how this legal team got a jury to believe a non-existent psychiatric condition would make Perry Mason jealous.

The case—and that portmanteau, “affluenza”—sparked national outrage. “It’s disgusting!” Dr. Drew Pinsky told CNN’s Anderson Cooper. “It’s a cute, clever twist of a phrase that the psychologist should be ashamed of himself for having brought in the courtroom. And even more shameful is the judge for having fallen for that nonsense.”

hologihttp://www.dmagazine.com/publications/d-magazine/2015/may/affluenza-the-worst-parents-ever-ethan-couch?single=1
This will make your blood boil.

Mexico is now saying that he will not be extradited to the US until the US can prove in their courts that he did indeed violate his probation.

Apparently the Mother has hired a high dollar Mexican Attorney to plead their case. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Patience! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Patience is rewarded.

Deported 'affluenza' teen booked into Texas detention center