should hobbyist have to pay

Ok how many times have you took a depose nsnc took the money and the hobbie never heard from you again?
Real life takes priority and if I have someone cancel for that reason or is a ncns BUT communicates with me I completely understand and actually if works both ways sometimes we have things that happen and I always communicate as soon as possible...
Ok how many times have you took a depose nsnc took the money and the hobbie never heard from you again? Originally Posted by bigdaddy354369
I can't really understand that, but if you're trying to say women who take deposits ncns and disappear, well she did not care much about future business did she? A woman who has worked for years to build a rep is not going to mess that up...word would get out and quick. It's just as dumb to give a deposit to some unknown you've never researched.
A big +1. I just don't know what type of emergency can happen where you wouldn't have your cell phone on you to properly cancel, or move the meeting to another time. Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk

+2!
I would not demand a cancellation few but if the gentleman did choose to arrange a visit for a later time it would be nice if they gave a nice tip just for the provider gracefully handling the inconvenience.
Ms. Chrissy it involved my 5yr old daughter
If the lady handles the cancelation correctly I have no problem with that
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk
A big +1. I just don't know what type of emergency can happen where you wouldn't have your cell phone on you to properly cancel, or move the meeting to another time.

Please excuse me doc I know my legs is broken and bleeding but I need to call my provider and tell her now or she will charge me and tell everyone I am an asshole. Excuse me Doc but can you hold off the charge pads abit while i call my provider. Excuse me I know I have to get to the hospital because someone in my family is extremely ill but it would be rude of me not to think of my provider at this time. IJS