Blowpop's List - OTC Edition

• linux
  • 05-08-2013, 01:30 PM
Out of curiosity how would you know that BPs review of you is not over the top and entirely accurate? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
The lady uses semicolons. Give her a break.

If I want to be gangbanged by Wakeup, dearhunter, Dorian Gray, boardman, and Blowpop at the same time while going down on YummyMarie and being videotaped by the FBI while I'm being fingered by an octopus, and all I charge for the pleasure is a handful of magic beans, that should be my frakking business. Originally Posted by theCFE
I would never share you with YummyMarie!

BlowPup could have shared it with her.......that is not against the rules.
Out of curiosity how would you know that BPs review of you is not over the top and entirely accurate? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
I sent her a copy of it. During the course of our time together we talked about the hobby, and how silly it was that providers couldn't see the details of their reviews.

I think the only way someone can improve is by getting honest feedback. Of course, if TheCFE improved even a tiny amount, I'd probably be dead right now. Deliriously happy, but dead.
Christle, had I known adding you to the list would cause you dismay, I would never have done it. The time we spent together was truly spectacular, and a list of my best experiences would be incomplete without including you on it.

I apologize for any unpleasantness or discomfort that this has caused you.

If I had known I was going to be added to some silly list, I don't think I would have seen BP BCD. I don't need to be on a list to know my worth, and I have more than enough interest to sustain me - so, no, I didn't pay to get on a list, or offer a discount. I saw BP because we've been friends for over a decade, and I always wanted to see what was on the other side of the fence. I didn't see him expecting a review, but when he evinced interest in writing one, I didn't refuse - much like my sessions with everyone I see. He didn't write an over the top review of me - it was entirely accurate. I don't want people expecting more OR less than what they get.

I'm a grown woman, and I shouldn't feel the need to defend my bed partner choices. If I want to be gangbanged by Wakeup, dearhunter, Dorian Gray, boardman, and Blowpop at the same time while going down on YummyMarie and being videotaped by the FBI while I'm being fingered by an octopus, and all I charge for the pleasure is a handful of magic beans, that should be my frakking business. It might be a stupid decision, but it's my stupid decision to make, and I won't be told who I can and who I can't fuck. If that worked at all, I wouldn't be here to begin with, I'd be cleaning an oven and making martinis.

I don't know what circumstances caused the other women on the list to get there, and I don't care. I only know my own circumstances, and the assumptions being bandied about are ridiculous, so far as I'm concerned. I'm not some poor, ignorant little waif who got tricked into seeing someone. I wanted to fool around with BP for no other reason than I wanted to fool around with him. End of story. No expectation of review or list placement. The fact that he was as impressed as he was came as a shock. That said, I've been shocked enough by the impression I leave on seasoned punters that I should really stop being shocked at this point.

See me or don't. Believe my reviews or don't. Befriend me or don't. Those who do haven't been disappointed; those who don't have no frame of reference for what they missed out on, so I'm sure it's no great loss. Those who I choose for my affections, however.... Ahhhhh. What is there to say that has not already been said? Originally Posted by theCFE
I sent her a copy of it. During the course of our time together we talked about the hobby, and how silly it was that providers couldn't see the details of their reviews........ Originally Posted by blowpop
There's your sign
Originally Posted by dearhunter
The only complaint I have about the list is that it lacks descriptive parlance. What is the differentiation between 1 and 2 and 9? Of course it's an opinion, thus arbitrary, but what are the factors that determine placement? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
That's an excellent question. The closest analogy I've ever come up with to a session is to experience a musical performance in person. One often can't single out the particular moment of the performance that makes one great and another truly unforgettable, but when the lights come up and you're on your way home... you know.

Any woman who I've placed on my list has my recommendation for an outstanding session. The ones at the top are the ones who left me with the finest memories.

And your "interchange" with the dissenters reminds of Socrates dispensing of Thrasymachus. Do continue. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Thank you, sir. Assuming you don't view me as Thrasymachus, of course.
I sent her a copy of it. Originally Posted by blowpop
I too always send the provider a copy of my review - good or bad. I believe she is going to hear about it anyway - She might as well read what I actually wrote, rather than some skewed variation of it.
I too always send the provider a copy of my review - good or bad. I believe she is going to hear about it anyway - She might as well read what I actually wrote, rather than some skewed variation of it. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Smart. WKs trying to curry favor abound, and as you said, better to send her what I actually wrote as opposed to having someone redact the details for whatever purpose.
Assuming you don't view me as Thrasymachus, of course. Originally Posted by blowpop
Considering Thrasymachus' definition of justice....
I would never share you with YummyMarie! Originally Posted by boardman
Damn right, cause you know how much I love female kitty...once I make theCFE purr, she'll only have eyes for one pussy. I'd hate to set you up for disappointment & have you piss all over my stripper heels while I am busy with theCFE.
Damn right, cause you know how much I love female kitty...once I make theCFE purr, she'll only have eyes for one pussy. I'd hate to set you up for disappointment & have you piss all over my stripper heels while I am busy with theCFE. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Mrrroooowwww!
I too always send the provider a copy of my review - good or bad. I believe she is going to hear about it anyway - She might as well read what I actually wrote, rather than some skewed variation of it. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Smart. WKs trying to curry favor abound, and as you said, better to send her what I actually wrote as opposed to having someone redact the details for whatever purpose. Originally Posted by blowpop
I've always thought that my review was MY review. If I wished to share it, only the review not the follow up posts, that was my business.

Blowpop, I didn't know you held such power over the 'Houston clique'.