Is MSNBC Getting Ready To Dump Hillary??

Come on JD, give him a break. If you're not careful he will call you a maroon or some other color. Originally Posted by Budman
That's funny, I don't care who you are.
Nazi grammar alert!!! The word is "Herr". Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Looks right to me. What the fuck are you talking about?
  • MC19
  • 08-27-2015, 06:44 PM
That's like saying you have black friends. And that's the TROOF. Originally Posted by Budman

"let me sleep on it, I'll give you an answer in the morning".... Meatloaf

"Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". Anonymous

When you're dead you don't know you're dead. That's because you're dead. It's only hard on those around you. Same with the stupid.

your last signature make much more sense when it apply to flooding your vehicle doing Houston last flood and whoever in-charge of cjohnny54 money STEALING/ROBBING it ... if some-of you are stupid enough to drive thru the flood road ... maybe you should not be driving and take the METRO BUS or RAIL that why it was built. or CAB or LIMO

and for those whose O cjohnny54 money their is METRO BUS and RAIL that where the stole some of the money to expand the RAIL so, you can used it ... NONE of you better have a vehical that cost more than 10 grand
"let me sleep on it, I'll give you an answer in the morning".... Meatloaf

"Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". Anonymous

When you're dead you don't know you're dead. That's because you're dead. It's only hard on those around you. Same with the stupid.

your last signature make much more sense when it apply to flooding your vehicle doing Houston last flood and whoever in-charge of cjohnny54 money STEALING/ROBBING it ... if some-of you are stupid enough to drive thru the flood road ... maybe you should not be driving and take the METRO BUS or RAIL that why it was built. or CAB or LIMO

and for those whose O cjohnny54 money their is METRO BUS and RAIL that where the stole some of the money to expand the RAIL so, you can used it ... NONE of you better have a vehical that cost more than 10 grand
Originally Posted by MC19

WFT does this even mean?