THE EFN poll... its about time!

Because 32 pages of required reading wasn't enough to hit it.. A muthafuka needs 33. Way to go for actually making it to that portion of the ad. Many threw in the towel about 17pages before that... Originally Posted by Eryn
I thinck I'm falling in love AGAIN! LOL Whispers what has she won?

Dinner (OTC) and SL gift package to say the very least.

Oh... and that's funny I don't care who you are!

And if you haven't been added to CCKID's list of being considered for his "ignore" list, you just aren't trying hard enough!

Originally Posted by Toyz
You came off 5 went on. Just wish the other 10 EFN lovers would identify themselves.

SL - thanks for a great thread! I've added at least 5 of the posters to my ignore list. I think EFN's business model must be like the airlines. The ones that get seats are happy. The ones left at the airport waiting for the next plane are pissed! Originally Posted by cckid2006
You came off 5 went on. Just wish the other 10 EFN lovers would identify themselves.

Originally Posted by cckid2006
They were fooled by the horse parking out back LMFAO!
No falling in love, SL! That will get ya on the Do Not Serve list w a quickness! Just a crush (but I still want dinner AND the gift package!!)
For the 9 hobbyists that voted that they were NSNC'D by EFN and others that did not vote... I've been told she is very sad when this happens. I was even sent a video of how hurt she is on her way to the mall rather than meeting you as scheduled! Lets try and be a little more forgiving shall me.

No falling in love, SL! That will get ya on the Do Not Serve list w a quickness! Just a crush (but I still want dinner AND the gift package!!) Originally Posted by Eryn
The "love" was a finger of speech. If that happens I've left instructions for a couple of wing men to check me into the metal horsepistol.

You wouldn't NSNC me would you? LMFAO!
Hell no!!! Id show up 15min early... Dying to find out what the slamdango is
  • Toyz
  • 08-25-2014, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by cckid2006
It has been my life long dream, no, MISSION to be off your ignore list!

I shall celebrate tonight by having a fine glass of wine & fucking a favorite Hoogar...or have her fuck me, whatever the case may be.
Toyz,I went ahead and cleared my inbox.. I must've missed that message where you invited me over tonight.. You DID say *favorite*, right? So u can send it again, k?
;-)
  • Toyz
  • 08-25-2014, 04:32 PM
Toyz,I went ahead and cleared my inbox.. I must've missed that message where you invited me over tonight.. You DID say *favorite*, right? So u can send it again, k?
;-) Originally Posted by Eryn
MESSAGE on the way Eryn!

Wine at 8, dine at 9....
Hell no!!! Id show up 15min early... Dying to find out what the slamdango is Originally Posted by Eryn
And the White Knights nothing good could come of this thread!
MESSAGE on the way Eryn!

Wine at 8, dine at 9.... Originally Posted by Toyz
You know I was working here?
  • Toyz
  • 08-25-2014, 04:47 PM
You know I was working here? Originally Posted by Still Looking
SHE started it Uncle Looking! Taint my fault...
SL, don't work too hard.. I'm easy ;-) save your energy for dem fancy broads!
And Toyz, it is totally not ur fault. My taint and I take full responsibility.
SHE started it Uncle Looking! Taint my fault... Originally Posted by Toyz
I'm taking you off my wing man list!