Trumpf calls for bloodbath if he loses election

Unreal what magas will do to cover for trumpler.
Except he doesn’t need covered for. Everyone understands what he said, regardless of the attempts to spin it into nefariousness. Those who don’t are either too dumb or too indoctrinated to worry about.
Except he doesn’t need covered for. Everyone understands what he said, regardless of the attempts to spin it into nefariousness. Those who don’t are either too dumb or too indoctrinated to worry about. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
So... everyone doesn't understand what he said then?

You need to make up your damn mind
Let me clarify. Everyone, who isn’t either too dumb or too indoctrinated or both, understands.
Let me clarify. Everyone, who isn’t either too dumb or too indoctrinated or both, understands. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Very true. We understand bloodbath comment was a call for violence.
It's very clear
Let me clarify. Everyone, who isn’t either too dumb or too indoctrinated or both, understands. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Got it. Loquis ex natis
So that would exclude all ill-informed maga nitwits and supporters of the insurrectionist treasonist traitor and sexual abuser tRump. Thanks for clearing that up.
It's obvious what trump meant by "bloodbath", and "no more elections". We all know what he meant. It's insulting to pretend he was talking about the "auto industry".

"Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath, for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That’ll be the least of it." - exact quote

He's not talking about fucking car sales.
I love the smell of vindication in the morning.
Can I just get a guy who just wants to stop the illegals and clean up crime without being a fucking idiot…..PLEASE!
Idk what Orange Turd meant but it’s at the least a stupid choice of words post Jan 6.
He’s a moron…still can’t believe he’s got 25% of Americans wrapped around his finger.
If anything he's talking about the auto industry being "the least of it (the bloodbath)". It's insulting to our collective intelligence to pretend he only meant car sales.
Dupe
Dupe 2
That’s right. He shifted to the economy in general, and he’s 100% correct. Families already spend a grand a month more because of senile “leadership”. It’s already a bloodbath, keep up the track we’re on and you can stick a fork in the middle class.
If anything he's talking about the auto industry being "the least of it (the bloodbath)". It's insulting to our collective intelligence to pretend he only meant car sales. Originally Posted by tommy156
Speak for yourself. It’s only insulting to your intelligence.
Speak for yourself. It’s only insulting to your intelligence. Originally Posted by bambino
No, it's insulting to anyone who has intelligence.