Hottest provider in Houston

My vote is for Chicagoboy......ijs. Oh, he is not a provider, what a shame........ Originally Posted by BIGSEXY7852
It really is a shame.

And it's chicagoboy or cb (not to be confused with CB, CDB, CD, LD's BBC or BBCR).
What about LipsXLuv? Anyone who has seen her wanna cast a vote yay or nay?
I think she was quoting someone. That list was his. She was just thanking him, but for some reason his entire post wasn't quoted... just the first line. She wasn't voting for herself. :P Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
Correct, below is what should have been in my original quote. Not sure what happened there...

This is only from who I've seen not showcase pics. Originally Posted by cctex

White (Hottest milf - Chloe Clark. Retired - Abigail - Source of Joy)
Latina (Alyssa XOXO)
Asian (I'm NAA)
Middle Eastern (I'm NMEA)
etc

ok so outta those, who is the hottest? btw you can't vote for urself. (house rules). Originally Posted by GrkFrk
I wasn't voting at all, I was thanking CC for the compliment.
Correct, below is what should have been in my original quote. Not sure what happened there...

White (Hottest milf - Chloe Clark. Retired - Abigail - Source of Joy)
Latina (Alyssa XOXO)
Asian (I'm NAA)
Middle Eastern (I'm NMEA)
etc

I wasn't voting at all, I was thanking CC for the compliment. Originally Posted by ChloeClark
No worries sweety! Ur good!
Thanks
Lmao Gotemm.... Originally Posted by rmrstyle23
Aight smartass. I've concluded this NaN person is a ghost. Or your Beatrice. Put up or shut up.
I've concluded this NaN person is a ghost.... Originally Posted by GrkFrk
Thanks Originally Posted by lady_kayla001
Lady K ur gorgeous, and if the quality of sessions and awesomeness of attitude were the topics of this thread, you would tie for first with PeachySexy, no question about it, imo.
Its Capt. Smart ass btw and DED gave you the best advice of the day Good Day Sir
Aight smartass. I've concluded this NaN person is a ghost. Or your Beatrice. Put up or shut up. Originally Posted by GrkFrk
I've concluded this NaN person is a ghost. Originally Posted by GrkFrk
NaN is legendary, not mythical.
NaN is this girl's wet dream...
NaN is legendary, not mythical. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
The myth, the legend lives on. Especially it seems in Yummy's dreams.
NaN is this girl's wet dream... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Yummy can you give me a hint? My searches have come up empty so far. The veteran hobbyists just wanna fuck with me, it seems.
The veteran hobbyists just wanna fuck with me, it seems. Originally Posted by GrkFrk
Just now figured that out? Slow clap for the slow kid. Just playing. Have fun with the board trolls.
NaN has some awesome reviews.