Dim-retards are real 'spiritual' about eating their 'sperm'!

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You sucked and lost again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your ‘work-flow’ “Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Glory Hole Special” gambit for DOTY didn’t work out for you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You sucked and lost again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your ‘work-flow’ “Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Glory Hole Special” gambit for DOTY didn’t work out for you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your sucking for votes fell on i'ts ass chicken dick. Looks like you lose again.
With the poll now closed, we can see that the WELL EARNED DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR ( DOTY ) TITLE GOES TO LUBED WIDE ASS ! This is LUBE'S first time in the election and his first of probably MANY victories of the DOTY award ! He can proudly display his trophy right alongside his "award " from the " Army " for " Latrine Orderly of the YEAR " for his stalwart efforts in burning the "refuse " of his fellow "soldiers " in the field latrines and making sure there was ample toilet paper for their use. When the TP ran low, "super soldier " LUBE offered HIS TONGUE " to keep things moving " , as the award states !
And as stated in the first post of the DOTY poll, the second highest vote getter will act as " Vice-DOTY " should the DOTY be unable to fulfill his " duties " . So who better to "guide " a still-learning Dipshit than ECCIE'S DOTY emeritus, ASSUP !!! ( Mebbe he can pull a Lyin Lyndon Johnson and "bump off " the self-proclaimed (ahem ) " mafia hit " man "" and asend to the TOP position AGAIN !!!! )
And poor ole EKIM !!! ECCIE'S Inbred Chimp put up a valiant effort and has worked hard again all year to achieve his dream, but alas, again it's " NOT THIS YEAR " ! Even with his last minute efforts down at HIS KansASS gloryholes to drum up more votes for himself, he just fell a little short ! ( Just like the local trannies say he is in the dick department, poor little EUNUCH ! )
And suckclown and fisting chapped ass's efforts aren't to be discounted ! Mebbe suckclown can get " DOTY advisory " position ( Local CZAR of DINGLEBERRY PICKING perhaps ? ) with his hero, since he's spent so much time WKing for LUBE and his votes kept the original DOTY mafia from STEALING the crown this year . So a merry campaign season to you all and , again, GREAT effort by the " candidates". Thanks to all of you that voted, especially those of you that " voted early and often " ! The libs just LOOOOOOVE that ! Until it doesn't work out THEIR way !
So lets see which " candidate " opens their NEXT campaign TODAY with their NEXT post !
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

+1

You’re a loser, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your “Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Glory Hole Special” “get out the vote” campaign really sucked, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
+1

You’re a loser, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your “Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Glory Hole Special” “get out the vote” campaign really sucked, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LOL the shit throwing chimp offering BJ'S for votes failed. Good luck next time cocksucker.

poopthrowing.jpg
You better go back to your glory hole and grab some more Johnsons, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
You better go back to your glory hole and grab some more Johnsons, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You got them all in your mouth and ass loser. Who won the bogus poll despite your cocksucking efforts?
loser. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes, you are. And a sore one at that. You took the bet, right?
Yes, you are. And a sore one at that. You took the bet, right? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
We did not have a bet did we?
Go back to your glory hole and suck some more Johnsons, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Go back to your glory hole and suck some more Johnsons, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You got them all in your mouth and ass loser. Who won the bogus poll despite your cocksucking efforts? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
We did not have a bet did we? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
We did. When are you leaving?
We did. When are you leaving? Originally Posted by bambino
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is a dishonorable prick whose word is valueless.

Don’t you have a Johnson to suck at your glory hole, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
We did. When are you leaving? Originally Posted by bambino
Same time you stated you would leave if you lost.
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is a dishonorable prick whose word is valueless.

Don’t you have a Johnson to suck at your glory hole, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your sucking for votes failed, guess you are a failure at that along with everything else chicken dick.
Pulling Johnson's is your game, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.