question for ya'll

You have Spice on ignore...... Originally Posted by Sarunga
Lol, sweet.

On pxmcc though:

I for one would like you to write the review(s). Write them in public and post in coed though for all to bask in the glory.
Ike, it was full.
What...the...fuck...

Originally Posted by Wakeup
I feel sorry for this guy, he really didn't ask for this ass kicking but that's just too funny.
space wtf is ur problem? ur like a 3rd grader or something. i know ur a pussy but i just wanna b left in peace. is that too much to ask from you? like everyone here is cool n chill n u come in here tryin to start shit. its a little much, u know? take a couple puffs from the peace pipe n chill the fuck out. lol. ima keep writin crazy shit cause thats how i roll and if ur not entertained, then just dont read it, u know? it aint rocket science.
"Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained?" Maximus, from Gladiator, Ridley Scott's finest yet. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Yeah

He's just playing with y'all...

He's not retarded and he does have all his screws..
maybe Champagne has access to this dude's account?

PX, you are fun to mess with. I look forward to hearing more from your Excalibur staying Las Vegas travels

PX, you are fun to mess with. I look forward to hearing more from your Excalibur staying Las Vegas travels
Originally Posted by Space Cowboy

No, met him in person..

Was just letting y'all know he's just being funny..
You two were MADE for each other...
  • pxmcc
  • 02-04-2016, 03:00 AM
You two were MADE for each other... Originally Posted by Wakeup
yes. we don't have a hissy fit when someone correctly guesses our first name.

k wakeup. its all up to you. ur a perfect arbiter cause u like me as much as a cockaroacha per al pacino. so here it is. should i write the review, or no? you call it. but rules say either yes or no. any commentary with a yes turns it into a no.

so what'll it be? yes or no? only Wakeup gets to make the call, no one else.

(if he says yes, i want all u bitches to shut ur trap til i post it. then u can go to motherfuckin town on me n on my post n u can can tell me im mentally retarded. hell, that aint news to me!)
  • pxmcc
  • 02-04-2016, 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
space, coming from you, i consider that a huge fucking compliment. i'm honored sir that you deem me worthy of admittance into the league of the barons, the smashing, the dashing, "true fucktards", also known as Seal Team 6. my nephew was a badass but he was only lowly Seal Team 2.

and plus, "Are you not entertained? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED? Isn't that why you are here?"
sword goes flying and Proximo is almost sliced in 2. but being a former gladiator, he easily dodges Maximus' ICBM of the era. (course it split the table in 2)! i got the feeling that Maximus was just not happy with the status quo!

but space, that avatar! it looks like 2 aliens fucking! or maybe prison sex. im sure that would look kinda weird too. lol
  • pxmcc
  • 02-04-2016, 03:23 AM
I think his blow up doll popped Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Dorthy i want to apologize for being mean to you. its not right what i said. your dick sucking skills are off the charts and anytime u wanna suck me dry, just hit me up. i'm all yours. (just please dont punch my testicle or lorenna bobbitt me or test ur incisors on little px. he never said anything mean to you; that was me, not my little friend.) ima say, "say hello to my little friend." then ima let u take it from there.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-04-2016, 03:26 AM
He's just not very bright. Shame. Here OP...my way of helping you out...

Originally Posted by Wakeup
WU i love you like u were my 4th brother. now this is strictly a bromance we're talking here. dont be gettin all freaky here.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-04-2016, 03:44 AM
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Soul i love you man! whoops i meant i love you Soulmanike. strictly bromance, just so there are no unpleasant misunderstandings!

k so this is some kinda kangaroo court. so ur a mod. you insult my intelligence. so of course me being me, i tell you to go do a certain bodily act to yourself. so then i insulted a mod. and since ur a mod, you go ahead and issue me a infraction. somethin aint right here. lol
  • pxmcc
  • 02-04-2016, 03:48 AM
I feel sorry for this guy, he really didn't ask for this ass kicking but that's just too funny. Originally Posted by Mythos
dear mythos. i appreciate your concern, but it is unwarranted. see thing of it is i think everything is funny. one time i took a sleeper, then thought it would be a good idea to run an errand. never made it. woke up next morning at ben taub. now that shit is funny, to me at least.

another time i got in a brawl with a pimp. but i had my left arm holding my hobby bag, so i couldn't defend myself. he got in 3 good shots that landed until i was face down on the bed. i came to n was fixin to defend myself til death or victory. you can read that on miliyah session goes ufc. now that shit was funny.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-04-2016, 10:26 AM
dang it got real quiet in here all of a sudden. creepy! lol.
yes. we don't have a hissy fit when someone correctly guesses our first name.

k wakeup. its all up to you. ur a perfect arbiter cause u like me as much as a cockaroacha per al pacino. so here it is. should i write the review, or no? you call it. but rules say either yes or no. any commentary with a yes turns it into a no.

so what'll it be? yes or no? only Wakeup gets to make the call, no one else.

(if he says yes, i want all u bitches to shut ur trap til i post it. then u can go to motherfuckin town on me n on my post n u can can tell me im mentally retarded. hell, that aint news to me!) Originally Posted by pxmcc
You're partially correct, when someone was outed like myself it was called drama and nobody wanted to hear it....
My outing caused damages tho heh...

And no im not whinning about it, so your correct on that part..

It's just politics.