Why the fascination with big asses these days?

J Lo is 50 and she looks incredible. Her ass is just right. Kim K is 30 something and I can guarantee you she will look horrible by the time she hits 50. Kim Ks ass is a side show and not at all attractive. To be fair she has striking features with other parts of her body
  • BLM69
  • 01-31-2019, 05:57 PM
I've only seen a handful of ladies with great asses in the hobby, the rest are like mine. Just fat from all the junk I eat
I love a size Zero spinner with a size 2 ass. Although I have been known to fall off that wagon on occasion.
J Lo is 50 and she looks incredible. Her ass is just right. Kim K is 30 something and I can guarantee you she will look horrible by the time she hits 50. Kim Ks ass is a side show and not at all attractive. To be fair she has striking features with other parts of her body Originally Posted by FunMonday
Agree. Not a K fan in any respect. But from the hips up I find her very attractive.
  • BLM69
  • 01-31-2019, 06:24 PM
I love a size Zero spinner with a size 2 ass. Although I have been known to fall off that wagon on occasion. Originally Posted by Ronin3
This is why they bring a premium and don't need to post here to scoop up the tricks

Kim K got it going on, find me a woman here who wouldn't trade bodies with her or a man who wouldn't hit it
  • kochu
  • 01-31-2019, 09:42 PM
How do you guys think all these celebrity bitches look without their makeup?
TushHog:

I totally agree, thick women weren't glamorized by Hollywood/media until J-Lo and KK hit the scene. I remember thick bottomed girls would often hide/cover their butts with clothes, which always pissed me off. I guess I'm lucky they didn't have the leggings/yoga pants craze back when I was in high school/college (late 90's),...i would have a huge issue with the unwanted stiffy in the hallway 😄
The thing is that a J-Lo ass is nice and toned, you have these fat women thinking they're in the same level by having a large ass. J-Lo looks to be 125-130 lbs of mostly muscle Originally Posted by BLM69
Agreed. Even as an ass man myself, the ass craze definitely has become annoying, out of control, and made a lot of overweight women downright delusional. Even on this site it's to the point when I see an ad w/ terms like "big booty, juicy butt, pawg, fat ass, thick, curvy, etc." I go in expecting it most likely to be a chick who is overweight. It's actually made me appreciate petite, fit, toned women more than ever.
I'm curious as to why you care what another man finds appealing and is willing to pay for? Just because you like spinners doesn't mean your taste in women is any better than a man who likes a curvy girl. Women are wonderfully made and we ALL bring something unique to EVERY encounter. Is it necessary to tear down a woman that you aren't attracted to? To each their own. I can't for the life of me figure out why you have to bash someone who doesn't fit your description of beauty. Keep your negativity to yourself and seek out those who float your lil boats. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I agree and also, have no type...if the woman is beautiful and put together in a Yummy way, I'm down!!!! My dicks been hard for all types of women n food!!!!😊😳
For the record OP, questions like this should probably go in the Men's Lounge. It's just typical "guy talk" that happens among men all the time, but there will always be a woman who doesn't understand that who will be triggered and chime in w/ the obligatory, "Why do you care what another man likes...yada, yada, yada."
How do you guys think all these celebrity bitches look without their makeup? Originally Posted by kochu

like shit....maybe just the older ones....
Emma Watson looks good with out it.
I've heard men like smaller girls because it makes them feel bigger in bed, which totally makes sense.

When you have a small penis, you need a small ass...

You can't get pass all that ass when you have a short small dick...

Big long dick guys most of the time love a fat ass and they know how to take it because they have the right equipment for the job

I've had doubles with spinners who weighed 90lbs and big booty Judy, I prefer ass over bones. The skinny booty was painful to me, literally got poked with bones..give me a chubby guy any day than a guy with bones, it's sooo uncomfortable when I get on top I feel like I'm riding a Skelton...no thanks.
I've heard men like smaller girls because it makes them feel bigger in bed, which totally makes sense.

Big long dick guys most of the time love a fat ass and they know how to take it because they have the right equipment for the job

I've had doubles with spinners who weighed 90lbs and big booty Judy, I prefer ass over bones. The skinny booty was painful to me, literally got poked with bones..give me a chubby guy any day than a guy with bones, it's sooo uncomfortable when I get on top I feel like I'm riding a Skelton...no thanks. Originally Posted by BabyDallass
hey I resemble that remark.

the short small dick one, not the guy with bones.
Hey Fat girls need loving too. Slap one cheek and wait a sec until the ripple makes it around to the other side.

Big girls have a better attitude believe it or not.

I've had doubles with spinners who weighed 90lbs and big booty Judy, I prefer ass over bones. The skinny booty was painful to me, literally got poked with bones..give me a chubby guy any day than a guy with bones, it's sooo uncomfortable when I get on top I feel like I'm riding a Skelton...no thanks. Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I'm dead 💀😂😂😂