Ladies here's some help

• BLM69
  • 03-28-2024, 06:27 PM
We need a granny admirers section since it's a popular subject, who made the grannys here mainstream?
  • Busty
  • 03-28-2024, 07:09 PM
Some grannies have to get drunk to get by with every day life, I am fortunate not to be one.
OP still M.i.A.
And I was thinking my ATF jail time, got a nice Christmas Vacation out of it.
Christmas is over so vacation is over LOL Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Your poor ATF seems to only bring the MONOTONIA..🤫

Sigh...😬

At least my ATF'S were really charming and intelligent..🤓

But...look at you!! Taking new photos and keeping a positive attitude!! All to keep that fire going!! ❤️ 😉

And look.. PAPI... he keeps CHASING YOU...🤗

https://youtu.be/WlRj1N-cbII?si=V2uMRRZEYt_B255k

But remember, every day is Christmas when someone loves you..
Just a few words...from one lady to another...❤️
...And look.. PAPI... he keeps CHASING YOU...🤗 Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
i'm fucking dying
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2024, 08:36 PM
i'm fucking dying Originally Posted by corona
Is it that she called her Daddy? 😂 It's drunk hooker posting time LMAO
Is it that she called her Daddy? 😂 It's drunk hooker posting time LMAO Originally Posted by BLM69
I wanted to stop by and find out if you had any NEW FAVORITE OBSESSIONS?😬😉

Other, than your USUAL ONES...😈

https://youtu.be/h3kkbZU-JtY?si=SzJ72_-We2EMWy3g

I mean, you followed Your ATF to the other realm...and I bet you look SMASHING in a CORSET, THIGH HIGHS and some platform heels.. (I can loan your ATF some of my ROPES & WHIPS... HELP the two of yall... Kink it up a BIT..🔥

We will all be WAITING IN ANTICIPATION...💋

P.S.

I don't need to drink... To be naughty as hell.. Try to keep up Papi.. 😉
Remember, we must all help our SISTERS.. QUEENS INCLUDED!❤️❤️💋
Tswd heard queens?
2 circles and a snap!
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2024, 10:07 PM
Tswd heard queens?
2 circles and a snap! Originally Posted by winn dixie
TS? He got a cock? Whipping on gay tricks? Pretending to be a woman? I don't understand her nonsense, I'll let her embarrass herself some more
Tswd is queen of the runway.
All these breeder women's be jealous.
Ain't no grannie here.
Snick
I don't harass anyone here, it's against the rules, Have the hookers that have turned me down report to you directly with some proof and you fill us in after, I'll start holding my breath now , about the eccie jail question, it was a big misunderstanding! I'm back now Originally Posted by BLM69
Well, according to Guinevere you have been stalking someone around the threads on the board. I believe stalking is considered harassment. And I'm sure it must be a coincidence, but the only reviews you have posted in the last 5 years are from LA. Yeah, I'm sure that's just a coincidence. I'm so sorry that you got put in ECCIE jail for a misunderstanding. I'm sure that it would be very informative to know the details of that misunderstanding.

I must admit that I do like the idea of you holding your breath. Do you think you could do that for about an hour?
  • Busty
  • 03-29-2024, 12:19 AM
It's you that needs
our help
YOU Can't GET HER.... Move on Honey
  • BLM69
  • 03-29-2024, 03:00 AM
Well, according to Guinevere you have been stalking someone around the threads on the board. I believe stalking is considered harassment. And I'm sure it must be a coincidence, but the only reviews you have posted in the last 5 years are from LA. Yeah, I'm sure that's just a coincidence. I'm so sorry that you got put in ECCIE jail for a misunderstanding. I'm sure that it would be very informative to know the details of that misunderstanding.

I must admit that I do like the idea of you holding your breath. Do you think you could do that for about an hour? Originally Posted by NordicJag
According to who? Stop worrying what hookers think,.you looking to get married in here? I thought you would have learned your lesson by now. Why you worried about my review history, seems like all of you pump each other up with fantasies,.do you really believe that I'm a tad interested and "harass" anyone because I wanna date? 😂 I would make their year with my presence

My whores are on a different level for pennies on the dollar, tricks and whores that know me already know this, I don't need to bring it up, the hobby isn't just for hookers to find dumb simps, there's always the other side of the coin also. These are all public forums and I'll enter if the subject interests me and have something to add

Some of these hookers don't like what I have to say, the truth hurts sometimes, especially when they get exposed, everything I say is 100% accurate with receipts, they rather keep the lies going, the funny thing is their piers and tricks know I'm right, it's the simps and drama hookers that are in fantasy Island posting nonsense and lies looking like fools. Let's stop worrying what I'm up too and let's focus on finding some nice looking pussy to fuck.......I really mean nice looking! not, we'll.....you know 🐷
Tswd is queen of the runway.
All these breeder women's be jealous.
Ain't no grannie here.
Snick Originally Posted by winn dixie
GOOD MORNING TO TSWD!! 🤗💋

Is it time for us to have a good KIKI?

I agree, that TSWD is the QUEEN OF ALL QUEENS but I was hoping to boost Gina's new ATF'S confidence a little bit you know? But wow.. Are those BREEDERS JEALOUS...LOL 😂

(Did you notice that BABY GHISLAINE... The one that got the leasing agent, PENE TRATION, from the HIGH RISE to MEET our sweet PAPI, that she seemed QUITE AGITATED last night... Maybe, she missed a rerun of Rupaul's drag race last night? That always upsets me!😬

Maybe, we shouldn't take her Salsa Dancing or to any Drag Queen shows, when we take our beautiful Gina, out on the town.. She might be a PARTY POOPER..🥸

But first... Shouldn't we go to the other realm and watch MOMMY spank our naughty boy, for not asking permission to follow her everywhere?😎

"TQG"

https://youtu.be/o2GpAOg1g5E?si=LqIq7un6zaDkxqkK

"Te fuiste diciendo que me superaste y te conseguiste nueva novia
Lo que Ella no sabe es tu todavia
me esta' viendo to'a' las historias "
  • R.M.
  • 03-29-2024, 10:23 AM
You can point me anytime Originally Posted by winn dixie
Well you did appoint me mod.
UC is correct. You may want to rethink it.
This thread needs some pretty boobs.

Happy Good Friday.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Point Blur_Mar292024_112136.jpg (347.2 KB, 58 views)
At least one of the dudes here seems to going through some serious soy withdrawal.

P.S. thanks to RM for posting up those glorious tatas!