The Left Can’t Meme or Shoot

Your surrender is noted. Run along and throw out more useless TDS crap. Seems my kids actually have a better understanding of current events than you do. They don't want to suffer under what people like you want running things just because of your feelz. Enjoy the Trump win in November. America can recover despite your best efforts to prevent it. I'll take another Trump term gladly for the lower gas prices, lower inflation, fewer illegals overrunning the country. All problems you deny and call "talking points". Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Rooster, let it go. There is no point in responding to posts like this. You, or any sane person, will go crazy to keep responding to this madness.
^^^^

I was actually just thinking of telling Lantern the same thing.

I hate the support of Trump. And the way that this lying traitorous grifter and his tag-along taintlickers are destroying Conservatism in this country.

. Originally Posted by rooster
i support Trump. do you .. hate me for it?

sounds highly biased and prejudiced to me

am i wrong?
I'm for trump also MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN..JUST REMEMBER YOUR CURRENT VP WAS NOT AT THE PLANE WHEN THOSE 13 AMERICAN SOLDIERS WERE BROUGHT BACK IN CASKETS .LOST THERE LIVES . AND SHE WASNT THERE TO GIVE HER CONDOLENCES TO THEM .WTF IS WRONG WITH HER
i support Trump. do you .. hate me for it?

sounds highly biased and prejudiced to me

am i wrong? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Not sure people need an any specific reason ta hate ya…

elg…….
Not sure people need an any specific reason ta hate ya…

elg……. Originally Posted by elghund

what have i ever done to make you hate me except not agree with you on politics?

OMG! it's the LEFT that's everything you "think" Trump is!!! hateful, racist and prejudiced

thank you so much for that epiphany!

who knew?

bahahahaaaa
What will really bring us together as a nation is inviting more Venezuelan murderers into the US so they can take over a few more cities and maybe kill some unnecessary, imperialist American colonialists.

Also kill some slave holders.

Slavery has been a menace in America for what, pushing 250 years now?

Can't have slaveholders like SUPERTRUMP fucking up the freedom for victims like drunk Nancy.

Joy.
Yes you are boring. You can't refute one thing that's been posted so you act like the clown you've become. YOU need to get over yourself and stop projecting your inadequacy onto Trump supporters. There's no truth in your diatribes. Just denial of anything that's actually happening. Tell us again how there's no inflation, no illegals surging the border , and that gas prices aren't high. My kids don't deserve what they'd get with that twit Harris in charge. And that's a fact. By voting for that, YOU deserve it. Try looking in a mirror to see the problems here. But keep blaming everybody else for your problems as Trump wins in November. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
How sure are you that the American electorate is not stupid enough to elect Harris, the whore?
what have i ever done to make you hate me except not agree with you on politics?

OMG! it's the LEFT that's everything you "think" Trump is!!! hateful, racist and prejudiced

thank you so much for that epiphany!

who knew?

bahahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
America needs more murder happy scumbags from shithole countries who are not used to behaving like ordinary human beings running amok.

We have way too many useless defenseless old people feeling a little too safe and coddled here in civilization.

Fuck that!
plus eating little muffy

their EATING the PETS!!

eating the dogs

eating the cats
this is gonna get good
plus eating little muffy

their EATING the PETS!!

eating the dogs

eating the cats Originally Posted by JONBALLS
racist
How sure are you that the American electorate is not stupid enough to elect Harris, the whore? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I'm betting on stupid

that plus election "carneavale" that

this stupid electorate ushered in

its gonna go get settled in the streets

unfortunatly
The most important thing is not to say bad things about minorities, or bitches.

Killing defenseless victims is fine, those folk deserve what they get.
Also, what's the problem with a little animal sacrifice, as long as it's some kind of religious or cultural gamesmanship that these partially evolved animals practice back in the old country that they already made unlivable.