Ze Injured, Out of Work for a While, and Could Use Some Help

Please keep it on topic. I don't have any delusions of authority, but I will plan on RTMing any posts by anyone that keep that crap going in my thread trying to help my friend.

Ze is definitely much improved over where she was nearly a month ago, but I know it's still rough on her and she has a long way to go. As Grace said, medical bills are probably going to be pretty well covered by insurance (though that has headaches and fights of its own), but the day to day aren't. Rent, lights, and food aren't free, and Ze will be physically unable to work for quite a while longer to cover any of them on her own.

From all I understand, Grace has been taking point on getting donations to Ze from here, so please contact her and/or follow her advice if you want to help. A big thank you to anyone who has already done so.
She was involved in an accident, that was not her fault. She may actually be eligible for damages and or ssi. my buddy is a personal injury attorney....She should consult one. or, at the very least if the other party left the scene, She should have uninsured motorist coverage. Nobody should have to be responsible for medical bills when they are the victim of a hit and run driver....hopefully someone close to her can guide her so that she can get treatment, financial relief, and She can come out of this tragic situation whole..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Isn't Jim Adler the guy that you see on commercials that says if you have been in accident and are out money for bills call me. He I think is the one with the hammer that says I will hammer and hammer tell you get the money you deserve. Maybe give him a call.
Jules post 67 didn't exclude anyone. Now keep this back and forth off this thread.
If only our basic needs and landlords waited on settlements and insurance...no one would ever be homeless or hungry.
Damn tara do u have to make every fucking thing about you?

We all know class has never been your thing but bringing your drama to THIS THREAD is an all time low even for YOUR SKANKY ASS

Lets not hope u ever need help sometime

Bitch Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Bitch your the bitch fat ass ho
Your the skannky ass on here.
Talk about hijacking a thread! Look what you just did bitch!
Lets hope you don't get hepatitis c from all those tats
it's like Vegas here today!
Ladies let's play nice!Damn Tara ..now you're gonna get banned again!..and I won't be able to see u..Jules I don't see how she was making it about her, she was actually still on topic just made a statement about an attorney. Nothing wrong with that right?
I lol'd.

Hey guys, shitter's clogged!

You're*
To too your you'r you are
Hooked on phonics worked for, not!
Ladies let's play nice!Damn Tara ..now you're gonna get banned again!..and I won't be able to see u..Jules I don't see how she was making it about her, she was actually still on topic just made a statement about an attorney. Nothing wrong with that right? Originally Posted by cush
I know dam but what can I say she's crazy! And thanks babe. If I do get banned just remember my number. Lol
Oh, I kinda think everybody's got your number by now....
Lol maybe they do maybe they don't. Kinda think everyone knows you like to start trouble.
I've met Ze a few times and am very fond of her. I'm very upset to hear that she was injured so badly, but I'm glad she has good people looking out for her. Grace or Jules, please send her my well wishes, and let me know if she needs my phone number again. I'd love a phone call to check up on her when/if she feels up to it.
I would like to say sorry for one to Jules no matter what I shouldn't talk to a human being like that ever no matter how much we don't like each other. Which to me is weird because we have never even met. So I am sorry Jules. I would also like to say I am sorry to Grace Preston as well. And as to Proper Stranger for making this thread the way it is. I am very sorry you guys.
This is time for the holidays and people to be with their family and have happing times. Not this crap on the internet.
Again please except my apology to the ones that I have hurt.