Hillary starts her down hill run.....in the polls.

JD ... pretty much confirms its UC. He has no substance to offer so its "form" over matter ... no surprises there. Then its race baiting and name-calling.

WR/UC has experience being Black, because ...

...........he has had gfs who were Black for 10 years.

For some reason he thinks the Beer Summit was about being Black!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I liked it better when it was "zanzibar789"...
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
BINGO!!!
BINGO!!! Originally Posted by Jackie S
In all seriousness, how many committees does it take to finally admit that how you wish it went down isn't how it really went down?
In all seriousness, how many committees does it take to finally admit that how you wish it went down isn't how it really went down? Originally Posted by WombRaider
The big question in my mind has always been who gave the order to have minimum security in such a volatile place as Lybia so as to not offend the Muslims.

That is really what this is all about. A strange form of Political Correctness taken to such an extreme as to cause the death of our ambassador and brave Marines.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Benghazi? What does Benghazi have to do with JDIdiot's gay fantasy's?
In all seriousness, how many committees does it take to finally admit that how you wish it went down isn't how it really went down? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Depends on how many DEMOCRATS destroy evidence that has been subpoenaed. How can you tell how it really went down when so many emails have been destroyed.. "but they really didn't have anything on them..wink wink".
As for who had experience at that table, I only see two people who have experience being black in America... Originally Posted by WombRaider
And how many at that table had experience being Black and Muslim in Indonesia?
The big question in my mind has always been who gave the order to have minimum security in such a volatile place as Lybia so as to not offend the Muslims.

That is really what this is all about. A strange form of Political Correctness taken to such an extreme as to cause the death of our ambassador and brave Marines. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I have not read anywhere that the level of security had anything to do with Islam. This was not a US embassy, but a 'temporary mission'. I have seen it mentioned in a couple of places that the Ambassador did not want to project a heavily militarized presence so soon after the vacuum created by Qaddafi.

Then you also have to consider that even if they had possessed the full compliment of security they asked for, it might not have made a difference. That's entirely a possibility. It's entirely possible that it was a fucked up situation from the start and there wasn't much that could have changed it. That's not something we want to hear because we don't like feeling helpless, but it might be the case.

I would ask the question why were we there in the first place? Our embassy is in Tripoli. Why are we even IN Benghazi?
And how many at that table had experience being Black and Muslim in Indonesia? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Why does that matter? If you honestly think Obama is Muslim, we don't have anything to discuss. He's closer to being an atheist than he is a Muslim.
Depends on how many DEMOCRATS destroy evidence that has been subpoenaed. How can you tell how it really went down when so many emails have been destroyed.. "but they really didn't have anything on them..wink wink". Originally Posted by RedLeg505
There have been at least 8 hearings held on Benghazi.
Heads are already exploding.

Salivary glands are working overtime.

The howler monkeys are a' howlin!

LMAO!
Has Undercunty and WTF been unbanned?

"Heads Exploding!?!?" Ha! Sounds like something Bill would fondly remember.

Hillary blew it once. In 1993, 1997, 2001 and 2008. She'll blow it again.

Do you and BigKotex rotate the role of Huma?
And how many at that table had experience being Black and Muslim in Indonesia? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
You must have been reading the cop's mind.

Over a beer, he's trying to figure out why he got in trouble for doing what he was hired to do, which is protect the professor's house, and arrive in a timely fashion when a neighbor reports someone is breaking and entering.

And the two geniuses from Harvard having figured out that when a cop asks for identification to make sure you are who you say you are, it's THE LAW that you do and the best way to do that is for you to produce a picture ID so the LE officer doing his business can look at you and compare it to the picture .. look at the address ... and compare it to the address on the house in which you are standing ....

... kinda like checking the registration on a vehicle and comparing the registered owner's name with the name of the driver's license of the person stopped in the vehicle for having a broken taillight....who then RUNS!!!!

But HEY ... how many flunky cops get a beer at the White House as a guest of BOTH THE POTUS AND HIS COURT JESTER.
Originally Posted by gnadfly
More "right-wing conspiracies"?

It's been awhile I think...

"Hanging Out with the Draft Dodger"