If you're an American, this should make you angry

Obama’s claim he called Benghazi an ‘act of terrorism’........

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...31f9_blog.html Originally Posted by Whirlaway
As usual, you're using the older article. It was downgraded to one pinocchio. But I wouldn't expect you to know that.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...31f9_blog.html

It's also funny that you use WAPO to make your point, but the same outfit doesn't pass the test when it comes to the fatwa being issued. You disingenuous cunt.
You have been found lying AGAIN, you malignant cunt.

Immediately after the attack, the president three times used the phrase “act of terror” in public statements:

“No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.”

Obama, Rose Garden, Sept. 12

“We want to send a message all around the world — anybody who would do us harm: No act of terror will dim the light of the values that we proudly shine on the rest of the world, and no act of violence will shake the resolve of the United States of America.”

Obama, campaign event in Las Vegas, Sept. 13

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...31f9_blog.html Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're still an inveterate liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and a full transcript of the CBS interview with Kroft the same day as the Rose Garden speech proves that even Odumbo knows he didn't call it an act of terror, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

KROFT:
Mr. President, this morning [12 September in the Rose Garden] you went out of your way to avoid the use of the word terrorism in connection with the Libya Attack, do you believe that this was a terrorism attack?

ODUMBO:
“Right.”

KROFT: “Do you believe that this was a terrorist attack?”

ODUMBO: Well it’s too early to tell exactly how this came about, what group was involved, but obviously it was an attack on Americans. And we are going to be working with the Libyan government to make sure that we bring these folks to justice, one way or the other.
You're still an inveterate liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and a full transcript of the CBS interview with Kroft the same day as the Rose Garden speech proves that even Odumbo knows he didn't call it an act of terror, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I have provided you with his exact words from that Rose Garden speech. And you're hung up on some other interview. You can find the fucking video on youtube where he says 'acts of terror'. You're the inveterate liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSEM2rYjHcI
I have provided you with his exact words from that Rose Garden speech. Originally Posted by WombRaider

His "exact words" from the Rose Garden speech are so generic and vague as to be practically meaningless. When asked specifically about Libya by Steve Kroft and David Letterman, Odumbo went out of his way to avoid calling it terrorism.

Only an inveterate liar would fail to see that, undercunt. Stop defending your messiah's bullshit smokescreen.
I have provided you with his exact words from that Rose Garden speech. And you're hung up on some other interview. You can find the fucking video on youtube where he says 'acts of terror'. You're the inveterate liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSEM2rYjHcI
Originally Posted by WombRaider
Odumbo already admitted he didn't refer to the Benghazi attack as an "act of terror" in the Rose Garden on September 12, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Odumbo already admitted he didn't refer to the Benghazi attack as an "act of terror" in the Rose Garden on September 12, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That video SHOWS him saying those very words. You're the inveterate liar. I don't care what he said he said, the video shows him uttering those very words. You lose.
My words are often so generic and vague as to be practically meaningless. When asked specifically about whether IB and I are the same, I dodge those questions

Only an intelligent person could see through my bullshit smokescreen. Originally Posted by lustylad
FTFY
That video SHOWS him saying those very words. You're the inveterate liar. I don't care what he said he said, the video shows him uttering those very words. You lose. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Contrary to your misrepresentation, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Odumbo is on record as admitting he never referred to the Benghazi attack as an "act of terror" in the Rose Garden on September 12, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
The real question we should be debating here is WHO IS THE BIGGER WEASEL - Odumbo or his grubered minion, the freelance faggot from Arkansas?

Odumbo was clever and weaselly enough to speak out of both sides of his mouth on Sept. 12, 2012. He made a vague reference to terrorism in his Rose Garden speech, then denied that the Benghazi attack was a terrorist incident when he spoke with Steve Kroft later the same day.

This left him just enough weasel room to weasel out of any jam he might subsequently find himself in, as happened in Debate #2 when Candy Crawley threw him a lifeline.

Now Odumbo's loyal grubered and devoted minion, undercunt, is showing the same slimy weaselly skills in defending the Weasel-in-Chief.

WHO IS THE BIGGER WEASEL? (I'd say undercunt - at least to my knowledge Odumbo doesn't lie about his handles.)

As usual you are a lying fuck. Your own link gives Obama 4 pinocchios - A Big Fat Lie.

As usual, you're using the older article. It was downgraded to one pinocchio. But I wouldn't expect you to know that.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...31f9_blog.html

It's also funny that you use WAPO to make your point, but the same outfit doesn't pass the test when it comes to the fatwa being issued. You disingenuous cunt. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Dumb fuck, I quoted WAPO.....they agreed with me. NO PROOF THE FATWA EXISTED !
Contrary to your misrepresentation, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Odumbo is on record as admitting he never referred to the Benghazi attack as an "act of terror" in the Rose Garden on September 12, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
But the video shows him plainly saying those very words. I can't help what some interview says. The words came out of his mouth.

People can watch the video and see you're full of shit.
The real question we should be debating here is WHO IS THE BIGGER WEASEL - Odumbo or his grubered minion, the freelance faggot from Arkansas?

Odumbo was clever and weaselly enough to speak out of both sides of his mouth on Sept. 12, 2012. He made a vague reference to terrorism in his Rose Garden speech, then denied that the Benghazi attack was a terrorist incident when he spoke with Steve Kroft later the same day.

This left him just enough weasel room to weasel out of any jam he might subsequently find himself in, as happened in Debate #2 when Candy Crawley threw him a lifeline.

Now Odumbo's loyal grubered and devoted minion, undercunt, is showing the same slimy weaselly skills in defending the Weasel-in-Chief.

WHO IS THE BIGGER WEASEL? (I'd say undercunt - at least to my knowledge Odumbo doesn't lie about his handles.)

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Here's Obama on the 25th saying it wasn't a mob action.

OBAMA: Well, we’re still doing an investigation. There’s no doubt the kind of weapons that were used, the ongoing assault, that it wasn’t just a mob action. Now, we don’t have all the information yet, and so we’re still gathering it. But what’s clear is that around the world, there are still a lot of threats out there.
As usual you are a lying fuck. Your own link gives Obama 4 pinocchios - A Big Fat Lie.

Dumb fuck, I quoted WAPO.....they agreed with me. NO PROOF THE FATWA EXISTED ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Oh you STUPID MOTHERFUCKER. Here's the article. Revised to ONE pinocchio, you dipshit. Eat a dick. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...p-to-85-times/

Moreover, to cite this number to show that Sharpton is a “close adviser” is an exaggeration — which earns Giuliani One Pinocchio.
A fucking link to an article from Dec - 2014 on Giuliani and Al Sharpton?

WTF does that have to do with Obama's statement on Benghazi terrorism..?

Deflect much when you are losing the argument?

You are either an illiterate fuck, or lying fuck....which is it?

Oh you STUPID MOTHERFUCKER. Here's the article. Revised to ONE pinocchio, you dipshit. Eat a dick. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...p-to-85-times/

Moreover, to cite this number to show that Sharpton is a “close adviser” is an exaggeration — which earns Giuliani One Pinocchio. Originally Posted by WombRaider
A fucking link to an article from Dec - 2014 on Giuliani and Al Sharpton?

WTF does that have to do with Obama's statement on Benghazi terrorism..?

Deflect much when you are losing the argument?

You are either an illiterate fuck, or lying fuck....which is it? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I'm somebody who doesn't give a fuck. NO fucks given today