Let's hear it from the gent's what your Girl on Girl Fantasy

The event has already happened...............
Now that does sound fun

This could be a LOT of fun. I'm coming to town the weekend of the 17th with Miss Sophie Bella (http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1261)... maybe we could so something then and she could get in on the fun? But I imagine you folks might not be able to wait that long.... Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
This could be a LOT of fun. I'm coming to town the weekend of the 17th with Miss Sophie Bella (http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1261)... maybe we could so something then and she could get in on the fun? But I imagine you folks might not be able to wait that long.... Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia

if they cant wait im always ready and willing lol! If your serious pm me well suprises these gentes with a whole lot of sexi
Another veiled Thread??
Am I the only one who thinks this way??
I've got the flame suit on...
When where and how will this happen. Count me in.
ThreAD or not... it's also info sharing. If any gents or ladies think they have the ideal place to host such an event, please PM me or sexiealexis. We have no idea what other girls are going to be involved or any other details at this point. I don't think we can talk about any specifics in the thread without being accused of having an ad, but it's also impossible to go back and fourth about anything in the provider ad section... so if you want more info, I guess try PM.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!
ThreAD or not... it's also info sharing. If any gents or ladies think they have the ideal place to host such an event, please PM me or sexiealexis. We have no idea what other girls are going to be involved or any other details at this point. I don't think we can talk about any specifics in the thread without being accused of having an ad, but it's also impossible to go back and fourth about anything in the provider ad section... so if you want more info, I guess try PM.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend! Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
You might as well do it here............it was an ad from the beginning...........duh

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend! Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia

...I think if you post a pic of your boobs in a threAD... guys will stop complaining... oh, c'mon.... give it a shot...