bitch

If me being concerned about my own safety makes me a bitch so be it...

I responded with enough information in my original post for most people to make an informed decision on the situation. Also, ladies should know if a guy is giving out a false p411 ID as well. I wasn't rude and I didn't bash anyone. I don't think further commentary was really even necessary especially juvenile petty drama running over from another non related thread.

good night Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Good night
Wtf neither have I, if you want the proof then just ask me yourself I'd be happy to provide it. I don't think it's fair for you to bash me because of what some other person decided to put in this thread. I don't have a problem with Tara her and I are cool so that's why I asked them to take their little fight elsewhere.

The gossip around here is worse than high school this is ridiculous lol I can't believe these are middle aged adults smh Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
But yet your ass continue to add your 2 cents from the supposedly gossip oh yeah that's how you do it.
I find this makes the world almost instantly better.....

I find this makes the world almost instantly better.....

Originally Posted by texassapper
100 billion percent agree can you convince her ass to put me on that ignore list buddy?

I will pay you if I you can!!
Tell him to give you your money honey
  • NYr
  • 06-04-2017, 07:45 PM
STAY ON ORIGINAL TOPIC.
I think your post is inappropriate and the other providers should be able to read your contemptuous and misogynistic tone and act accordingly.

Plus, Tara has never stolen another providers furniture!! Originally Posted by DSK
Oh look, Lola's mouthpiece entered the party. Speaking of a well known girl that BBs her WKs...
Oh the topic that I'm a fugly bitch who screens her clients? Sure! Lol
Tell him to give you your money honey Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Hell yeah thanks Jules you the fucking best boo lmao omg

Please don't ever take me off you should never see another post by me if you do then you lied to us lol kmsl!!!!!!!
Oh the topic that I'm a fugly bitch who screens her clients? Sure! Lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
There you go own it
Why all the anger and hostility???? Will hugging it out solve the problem?
Why all the anger and hostility???? Will hugging it out solve the problem? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Maybe me making out with Jules might help me a little.
i didn't know there was an ignore button. No wonder Tara never replies to me LOL
To the op Jules jaguar is not a bitch she is just going through the change so give her a pass buddy.
Why all the anger and hostility???? Will hugging it out solve the problem? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I give good hugs with the big boobs and all