Checkmate! AD!

• R.M.
  • 09-20-2010, 08:38 PM

I see you all been playing with out me...
The annoyers reserve the right to be annoyed also. No meltdown here. Just had a lil fun. Even master card couldn't buy that! Priceless.

Originally Posted by Reese McClain
Dammit girl, enough is enough. I surrender.

NEED MORE!

Damn! Those are just nice!

I'm in love!
Damn! Those are just nice!

I'm in love! Originally Posted by Killersalt
She'll never beat DearHunter at checkers though... I'm just sayin'...
She'll never beat DearHunter at checkers though... I'm just sayin'... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
With a rack like that....it really doesn't matter!
With a rack like that....it really doesn't matter! Originally Posted by Killersalt
Is that where the Navy gets the expression "Hot Racking" ...
I have 3. One from Rafael, who was once voted ASPD's best reviewer Originally Posted by angelinadream

Until he was banned.

Sofia you are a fucking massive fraud and Lauren (AD) I have lost every ounce of respect for you I once had.

You are allowing Sofia to make you look like a moron. I know for a fact, these posts are no longer coming from you because this is not how you act.

The part that is so funny is you think you're riding high, but I assure you, the Mods are collecting data and your handle at some point will get banned.

And the fucked up part is, once that is done, you will not be allowed to come back and recreate yourself. You will have no ECCIE or P411.

But that’s not even the worst part, you have NO FUCKING CLUE what your doing getting involved with Sofia, she is dangerous. You are like a 12 year old kid getting involved in a gang.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Brooke Wild should showi up for her appointments instead of posting her way to a bad reputation...
Brooke Wild should showi up for her appointments instead of posting her way to a bad reputation... Originally Posted by Raphael
Rap...Talk about someone with an agenda.....

Now back to Reese's wonderful tits! By the way Reese the new avatar is fantastic! Very hot!

• R.M.
  • 09-21-2010, 08:53 AM
Rap...Talk about someone with an agenda.....

Now back to Reese's wonderful tits! By the way Reese the new avatar is fantastic! Very hot! Originally Posted by Killersalt
Thancks so much for noticing

(Brooke speaking to AD) ...you have NO FUCKING CLUE what you're doing getting involved with Sofia, she is dangerous. You are like a 12 year old kid getting involved in a gang.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Ahem... a 12 year old getting involved in a gang should be given support and direction ... not a sermon...

Brooke Wild should show up for her appointments instead of posting her way to a bad reputation... Originally Posted by Raphael
That is all a misunderstanding... her boobs shows up before the rest of her... men don't look past a woman's boobs... thereby the misunderstanding...
[quote=ThatManFromTexas;605722]Ahem... a 12 year old getting involved in a gang should be given support and direction ... not a sermon...

It's kinda hard to do the 'right' thing when you're not engaging the 'right' person................
[quote=onehitwonder;605821]
Ahem... a 12 year old getting involved in a gang should be given support and direction ... not a sermon...

It's kinda hard to do the 'right' thing when you're not engaging the 'right' person................ Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
My daddy always said, "If you're going to wrestle with a pig in the mud, two things you have to remember; 1. no matter who wins, you both come out filthy 2. the pig loves it.

Whatever...........

And quit callin' me a filthy pig.........I love it.............