WTF lusts Enuchs

No, I didn't miss the point. I just disagree with it.

I don't care if other providers read my post. They are supposed to.

I'm not going to see the heavily tattooed providers and I hope the non-tattooed providers read what I wrote and decide not to get tattoos. That is a positive outcome in my book.

I hate tattoos on girls and I don't mind saying it. I also don't like it when I see 20 year old girls that are 30 pounds overweight. Don't they realize their looks are their business? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Keep it going, your on a roll. The world according to Ex!
And they were real women as their every review will attest, you racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What do you mean "real" women?

Pre or post OP?

BTW -- Bambi, when did you actually enroll in ESL classes? News for you pissant... They done worne oft.
What do you mean "real" women?

You pre or post OP? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're amBIdexterous that way aren't you, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard? The get you cumming and going, don't they, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard?
HAHAHAHAHA!

Eight count for Corpy. You ought to tag in the pissant, the newer of the Turd Warriors, Fag-Team champions of the world.
  • CJ7
  • 11-26-2013, 10:39 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!

Eight count for Corpy. You ought to tag in the pissant, the newer of the Turd Warriors, Fag-Team champions of the world. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Pig Pen Practice

IB's taking one for the team
HAHAHAHAHA!

Eight count for Corpy. You ought to tag in the pissant, the newer of the Turd Warriors, Fag-Team champions of the world. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You keep on licking like Timex, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
You keep on licking like Timex, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You can't even get THAT right Corpy... You need to tag off to your fellow Turd Warrior, the pissant! After all, you're PEES in a pod!
You can't even get THAT right Corpy... You need to tag off to your fellow Turd Warrior, the pissant! After all, you're PEES in a pod! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's as right as it needed to be, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
According to whom, you gay fuck doll wannabe?

You really ought to be getting back to the gym, er, men's room, Corpy. You have a lot at stake as FAG TEAM CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!
According to whom, you gay fuck doll wannabe?

You really ought to be getting back to the gym, er, men's room, Corpy. You have a lot at stake as FAG TEAM CHAMPION OF THE WORLD! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not going to any of your haunts, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
where's your partner, the Pissant?

Has he abandoned you already because he won't deal with fags who don't post reviews?
where's your partner, the Pissant?

Has he abandoned you already because he won't deal with fags who don't post reviews? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are a delusional creature, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
Just telling it like it is, Turd Warrior!

You gay fuck doll wannabe!
Just telling it like it is, Turd Warrior!

You gay fuck doll wannabe! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You keep on licking, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, swallow that white gravy
You keep on licking, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, swallow that white gravy Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Whoa.

Did you just forget where you are and slip into a homoerotic fantasy? 'Cause that sounds a whole lot more like longing than put-down.

Man, this just got awkward.