How many non full service guys are out there?

I'm surprised no one has mentioned a shower hour. I would love to have you come over so some good clean shower fun or even a bubble bath together.
  • Caleb
  • 01-12-2015, 03:48 PM
Well.. there have been at least 3 or 4 on this thread who have mentioned me, so I guess I must be a'ight..... Originally Posted by GracePreston
I'm a FS guy, but I recently decided to give FBSM a shot. Grace is way more than a'ight!! Did not expect therapeutic value, and got off her table feeling way better than when I got on. And I was totally blown away by the ending. Awesome!
I'm going to have to get my act together and see Grace based on the comments here and reviews!
  • Go4it
  • 01-12-2015, 05:42 PM
I started as a FBSM w/L2 finish cause I was like Bill Clinton and felt like eatin wasn't cheatin. Then I moved to FS and love it but have always done the FBSM w/L2 as much as the L3.

My absolute favorite FBSM ( and I'm talking REAL massage here) is MajicHands. She is awesome and has been for years. I try to see her everytime she travels through town although I have missed her the last 2.

Over the last few years I have had 3 heart attacks so the FS doesn't appeal to me quite as much as it used to (Stress plus condum). I can't perform the wham/bam anymore without worrying about my heart. So, when I do the L3 it has to be with a provider that knows and understands they she has to do most of the work. And I wouldn't trade Reese Foster for any of the others i have seen. The best provider bar none to make you feel like you are the sole reason she is there. IOP TO THE MAX

But, I am leaning more and more back to the FBSM w/L2. The price is generally right for this service. I just can't make myself pay the price for a L1. Just doesn't seem worth it. (BTW - If you look you'll see the Majichands is one of the FBSM w/L1 only but OMG her massage is outstanding. Particularly if you get her foot massage with the sea salt wrap.)
Non-FS here as well. The "oral only" sessions (BBBJ/daty/69) that Reese F. used to do for me were perfect and a great value for money spent. Originally Posted by jkerouac
I loved those sessions! So much fun and mutual satisfaction! I would gladly do them for you again.

Over the last few years I have had 3 heart attacks so the FS doesn't appeal to me quite as much as it used to (Stress plus condum). I can't perform the wham/bam anymore without worrying about my heart. So, when I do the L3 it has to be with a provider that knows and understands they she has to do most of the work. And I wouldn't trade Reese Foster for any of the others i have seen. The best provider bar none to make you feel like you are the sole reason she is there. IOP TO THE MAX
Originally Posted by Go4it
You are the sweetest. Thank you so much for that awesome compliment!
I'm surprised no one has mentioned a shower hour. I would love to have you come over so some good clean shower fun or even a bubble bath together. Originally Posted by daltx_m
Because we are on water restrictions
Hi there,

I hope I'm not stepping on anyone toes but I'm just curious if there is a good market out there for body rubs and non full service? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Count me in the group of non-FS guys on the board. I am a huge fan of a bodyrub with an L2 finish--preferably BBBJ.

I especially love a gal who can give a reasonably good bodyrub that transitions to a more sensual rub that concludes with a special on my inner thighs and package before flipping.....