MIT climatologist says global warming believers are a cult

Are you saying the Defense Department is made up of nothing but Yes Men that will do anything to save their job?

That sounds kinda like what some have said about the Intelligence community when Bush was looking for reasons to go to War with Iraq. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Were these same puppets in the Intelligence community before the run up to the Iraq War?
Originally Posted by WTF

Of course they were there. They were just standing by waiting a "Stooge" to kiss up to.
  • Thing
  • 01-26-2015, 01:35 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm
And the Anartic ice sheet is growing. STUPID ! Originally Posted by rioseco
Growing stupid? You do know the above mentioned glacier is in the Antarctic ?.
Growing stupid? You do know the above mentioned glacier is in the Antarctic ?. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes we agre it is in the Antartic. You say that glacier is shrinking. Others say The Antartic Ice Sheet as a "whole" is growing larger.
Do you have a fucking spellchecker rio? When you get those red squiggly lines under your words, that means you have misspelled it. Right-click and you'll be able to choose from correctly spelled words.

Please do us all a favor and give it a try.

Thanks in advance.
Yes we agre it is in the Antartic. You say that glacier is shrinking. Others say The Antartic Ice Sheet as a "whole" is growing larger. Originally Posted by rioseco
There is a difference between the ice sheet, and the glacier.
Do you have a fucking spellchecker rio? When you get those red squiggly lines under your words, that means you have misspelled it. Right-click and you'll be able to choose from correctly spelled words.

Please do us all a favor and give it a try.

Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Dear Yssup, thank for the kind constructive critisism. I usually dont worry much about spelling/puntuation,typos and such. Since it concerns you so and you were very polite and only used one vulgar obscenity while addressing me, (a marked improvement for you)I will try to do better.

There is a difference between the ice sheet, and the glacier. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ok, the ice sheet is basically the whole continent right?
So if the continent and ice along/around its perimiter is advancing, wouldnt that be more relevant than the retreat of a single glacier on the entire continent ?
Maybe not ??? Care to explain further ?
There is a difference between the ice sheet, and the glacier. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes there is.

If it helps you better to comprehend with visuals, since you are so male genitalia obsessed, the next time you are staring anxiously at a guys uncircumsised dick, consider the whole cock as the ice sheet and the foreskin as a glacier.

Does that help?
Dear Yssup, thank for the kind constructive critisism. I usually dont worry much about spelling/puntuation,typos and such. Since it concerns you so and you were very polite and only used one vulgar obscenity while addressing me, (a marked improvement for you)I will try to do better. Originally Posted by rioseco
"Language lessons" on a blog board?

Your substance must be undeniable superior on the topic to invite "form" objections.

Can't read maps, and now he wants to teach English!!!!
Ok, the ice sheet is basically the whole continent right?
So if the continent and ice along/around its perimiter is advancing, wouldnt that be more relevant than the retreat only one glacier on the continent ?
Maybe not ??? Care to explain further ? Originally Posted by rioseco
Yes there is.

If it helps you better to comprehend with visuals, since you are so male genitalia obsessed, the next time you are staring anxiously at a guys uncircumsised dick, consider the whole cock as the ice sheet and the foreskin as a glacier.

Does that help? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Glaciers are on land ice sheets are on water. Does that help? Seeing you brought up dicks lexie are you coming out or just stupid?
Glaciers are on land ice sheets are on water. Does that help? Seeing you brought up dicks lexie are you coming out or just stupid? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
All dix aside............(yes Yssup I know it is dicks)
Yes I see your point now. Thanks. Still Im believing that ice is ice and more is better than less regardless of positioning.
Glaciers are on land ice sheets are on water. Does that help? Seeing you brought up dicks lexie are you coming out or just stupid? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
To disabuse you of a small part of your stupidity, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:

An ice sheet is a mass of glacial ice more than 50,000 square kilometers (19,000 square miles). Ice sheets contain about 99% of the freshwater on Earth, and are sometimes called continental glaciers. As ice sheets extend to the coast and over the ocean, they become ice shelves. (National Geographic)

An ice sheet is a mass of glacier ice that covers surrounding terrain and is greater than 50,000 km2 (19,000 sq mi),[1] thus also known as continental glacier.[2] The only current ice sheets are in Antarctica and Greenland; during the last glacial period at Last Glacial Maximum (LGM) the Laurentide ice sheet covered much of North America, the Weichselian ice sheet covered northern Europe and the Patagonian Ice Sheet covered southern South America. (wiki)

An Ice sheet is a mass of glacier ice that covers surrounding terrain and is greater than 50,000 square kilometers (19,305 square miles).
The only current ice sheets are Antarctic and Greenland; during the last ice age at Last Glacial Maximum (LGM) the Laurentide ice sheet covered much of Canada and North America, the Weichselian ice sheet covered northern Europe and the Patagonian Ice Sheet covered southern South America.
The Antarctic ice sheet is the largest single mass of ice on Earth. (Science Daily)
To disabuse you of a small part of your stupidity, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Jump into the huddle late dumb shit with some irrelevant bullshit. You need to stick to fishing those big worms you like from fly's stump broke. Did you read all the comments or just think you are the expert on all things?
Jump into the huddle late dumb shit with some irrelevant bullshit. You need to stick to fishing those big worms you like from fly's stump broke. Did you read all the comments or just think you are the expert on all things? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Noticed how you couldn't defend your previous stupid remark once it was repudiated with facts, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:

An ice sheet is a mass of glacial ice more than 50,000 square kilometers (19,000 square miles). Ice sheets contain about 99% of the freshwater on Earth, and are sometimes called continental glaciers. As ice sheets extend to the coast and over the ocean, they become ice shelves. (National Geographic)

An ice sheet is a mass of glacier ice that covers surrounding terrain and is greater than 50,000 km2 (19,000 sq mi),[1] thus also known as continental glacier.[2] The only current ice sheets are in Antarctica and Greenland; during the last glacial period at Last Glacial Maximum (LGM) the Laurentide ice sheet covered much of North America, the Weichselian ice sheet covered northern Europe and the Patagonian Ice Sheet covered southern South America. (wiki)

An Ice sheet is a mass of glacier ice that covers surrounding terrain and is greater than 50,000 square kilometers (19,305 square miles).
The only current ice sheets are Antarctic and Greenland; during the last ice age at Last Glacial Maximum (LGM) the Laurentide ice sheet covered much of Canada and North America, the Weichselian ice sheet covered northern Europe and the Patagonian Ice Sheet covered southern South America.
The Antarctic ice sheet is the largest single mass of ice on Earth. (Science Daily)