Reminiscing..which retired provider do you miss most

• Rico
  • 03-06-2011, 09:03 AM
Anna Anderson
Violet Star
Bailey Oliver
Victoria of Dallas. Chestnut hair. Oh my my
Ashley Ash - the ultimate definition of spinner GFE with a perfect body
Savanna DFW. Tall, curves like a woman should have and soft blonde hair that got looks just walking down the street in sweats.

To name just 3.
Lazurus,
What was Victoria's last name??
Jim

Victoria of Dallas. Chestnut hair. Oh my my
Ashley Ash - the ultimate definition of spinner GFE with a perfect body
Savanna DFW. Tall, curves like a woman should have and soft blonde hair that got looks just walking down the street in sweats.

To name just 3. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Lazurus,
What was Victoria's last name??
Jim Originally Posted by planojim
Of Dallas. Nah I am just joking babe.
Many spanks for your lovely bottom sexy Tara!

Of Dallas. Nah I am just joking babe. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Another vote for Gia Stevens and one for Rachel Lynn/Micah Lee. If they were still around, I wouldn't have any money in the bank!
Don't know if anyone remembers her, but there was a young lady that went by "Kristy's College Fund," who looked like a young Aurora Snow. Very gifted. You would follow her up the stairs as she slowly walked without any underwear, and it was truly a sight to behold. Originally Posted by TexasT
And could swallow your sword whole without a single issue
Harli and Summer from east of Dallas.
  • Holly
  • 03-07-2011, 02:11 PM
I miss Gia Stevens! That lovely smile, tight but curvy body and those big naturals but most of all just an easy going girl. Originally Posted by HobbieTexass
AMEN TO THAT....MISS GIA!!!
Jenna St. James, aaahhhhhhhh I miss her.
Jordan from Studio 1.
shae monroe
So kinky, yet so sweet ~ Those big naturals were good enough to eat! She's retired, but still a dear friend of mine. I know ALOT of Fort Worth guys miss her too!
Dayin Park
Anova444
Amanda Price. She had just an awesome body and those great big brown eyes that made you melt when she looked up at you during a BJ.