Provider Solicitation via PM or email

wow this post is crazy now i have contacted a gent first but thats only the ones i know would like to see me..and its nothing lik " come and ride this girl whatever'.... i just start a nice convo about there day and its goes from there..SL how meny times have your wife died already lol
wow this post is crazy now i have contacted a gent first but thats only the ones i know would like to see me..and its nothing lik " come and ride this girl whatever'.... i just start a nice convo about there day and its goes from there..SL how meny times have your wife died already lol Originally Posted by exoticbabygirl
Twice so far LOL I only got a response to the one. LOL I'd like to think I'm not the only one this is happening too! As a matter of fact, I had a bad one today, I forwarded to a MOD. No big deal. The rest I just have fun with! Today I got 4. And one from a provider I had seen before! Now don't get me wrong, it’s not an issue for me at all! I’m having lots of fun with it!
Sl you are ao funny..well you keep haveing fun imma send mine next let me have my turn LMAO!!!
Sl you are ao funny..well you keep haveing fun imma send mine next let me have my turn LMAO!!! Originally Posted by exoticbabygirl

Let me get this straight.... your location is the "BUSH Tollway?" Can you make it any easier for me? LOL

I the words of one our presidents, "how ironical" LOL

I'm a hooker, not a secretary. You want to fuck me? Email me. Don't make me remember an appointment three months ago (for an hour) when you essentially told me you wouldn't see me again unless you didn't have to pay full price.

I am strictly on the anti-pander team. Originally Posted by SillyGirl

can i put this in my sigline?? I LOVE IT!! lol
I've been a telemarketer before. I would never want to get that reputation in this business.

On the other hand there are those guys that you have seen once or twice who want you to contact them however many weeks in the future. And my question is this, do you really truly want me to keep records of this stuff?

Or the "email me when you have a special" guys. No. The few times I run something like that it is spur of the moment and for a very limited time. Maybe if a guy put down a deposit...

I'm a hooker, not a secretary. You want to fuck me? Email me. Don't make me remember an appointment three months ago (for an hour) when you essentially told me you wouldn't see me again unless you didn't have to pay full price.

I am strictly on the anti-pander team. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Check your email! LOL
"I'd concider seeing you if your dick is as big as your mouth my dear!"

Ah they know just what to say! LOL

"If I thought I could see you without a spotter, I'd shoot myself! Have a nice day. By the way, wear sneakers, those glass heels must kill you after a long day of walking the streets!"

Kisses SL
lol.. And the guys like me have a hard time getting providers to even contact them back.
Provider Solicitation via PM or email.
Works for me!!
lol.. And the guys like me have a hard time getting providers to even contact them back. Originally Posted by Soonerman12
Some of these silly gals do that to all of us! They don't return PM'S, emails or return phone calls! Poor TCB skills. Then there are the ones that use the hobby like an ATM machine. Make sure you don't mistake these all being classified as gals that just don't want to see you! It’s just not the case! This AM I dealt with a provider that wouldn't talk on the phone but felt very comfortable texting back and forth for two fucking hours only to finally find out she is NOT in town any more? I'm getting real close to implementing the call me or FUCK OFF policy! I don't text and drive. And I don't appreciate wasting two hours of my time playing games with some visiting wanabie that’s not here in the damn first place! OK, got that off my chest! I feel much better now!

Oh look there’s a baby butterfly! LOL
can i put this in my sigline?? I LOVE IT!! lol Originally Posted by exoticentyce

ahahaha go for it
Sl you are ao funny..well you keep haveing fun imma send mine next let me have my turn LMAO!!! Originally Posted by exoticbabygirl
You know I'm not being political when I say, "I’ve always liked Bush!" LOL