How to become REALLY unpopular with providers really fast.

OK, quite a few PM's get sent out from ladies soliciting business. I'm not bothered by them because they are usually subtle and appropriate entreaties letting me know someone is available and we should talk. None have ever gone beyond one or two if we didn't click.
I don't mind them, I look at the showcase pictures, and take it from there. Marketing done properly makes the world go round.
BTW - I'm out of the country now and can't immediately act upon requests. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
More than a slight difference between "hey I'm available for some fun today" pm and "you should see me instead of her. For half the price I'll give you more fun than she ever will" text. The former is marketing, the latter is poaching.
BTW - I'm in the country and can immediately act upon requests.
'NEWBIE' needs to go back to Backpage an leave the ladies on ECCIE alone! Originally Posted by planojim
too bad most men here do go to backpage that's y they ask if i had the time to write down all the text i have from day one of tour in jan....it be some funny shit what ppl ask for... sad really.... dont feed the trolls and they want multipuly
I love the guys that are obviously new, ignore my statements of not newbie friendly, try to ignore my request for screening information and then want to discuss activities. Um No...... thus causing me to feel bitchy when I say, Please don't contact me again unless it's to provide references.
Love this. I love a good laugh. All I really got out of it was now I wanna see kaylee. ...maybe take a picture and sell it to him..or get my car waxed. I'll split the proceeds with u kaylee
You would be surprised at how many "ladies" actually pm a gent and offer discounts after they have received a reference request or chastise him for thinking of going to see someone else when he knows SHE has bills to pay. It is unbelievable. I have been shown texts and pm's proving it. I just apologize and assure that I will never do that and he can ALWAYS count on me to be professional and help him along in his hobby career. Some pretty active posting ladies are quite territorial. SMDH! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Amen! I'm not sure how anyone gets the notion that these guys are "theirs". Fucking creepy. Get married if its that's serious.
You would be surprised at how many "ladies" actually pm a gent and offer discounts after they have received a reference request or chastise him for thinking of going to see someone else when he knows SHE has bills to pay. It is unbelievable. I have been shown texts and pm's proving it. I just apologize and assure that I will never do that and he can ALWAYS count on me to be professional and help him along in his hobby career. Some pretty active posting ladies are quite territorial. SMDH! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Very true! Ive seen alot of evidence to prove it.
Amen! I'm not sure how anyone gets the notion that these guys are "theirs". Fucking creepy. Get married if its that's serious. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
There's a provider threatening to out a Lover of mine for seeing me again...crazy I feel awful for him. The lengths some go is limitless. So I say Amen too !