things that gets under ur skin

When a photo is an easy way out on a insult, not good naked photos or funny gestures.
When a photo is an easy way out on a insult, not good naked photos or funny gestures. Originally Posted by lorde reign
Come on Lordy, turn that frown upside down! I'll try to conjure up something along those lines. Chin up baby!
I didn't accuse anyone of anything. I just said that it's irritating when someone pretends to be 2 people but isn't smart enough to spell simple words or use them in the right context. And then they try to pretend to be intellectually superior to everyone else. But it's a funny nuisance.
If you feel like I'm trying to point someone out that's your own paranoia.
Whe n the other baby thinks im frowning. Roflmao
One thing that gets under my skin is providers and hobbyist who use all these big fancy words that they just look up in the dicKtionary and on Google, only to try and sound smarter than they really are. When in person you know their vocabulary is know where near that advanced like it is online...
One thing that gets under my skin is providers and hobbyist who use all these big fancy words that they just look up in the dicKtionary and on Google, only to try and sound smarter than they really are. When in person you know their vocabulary is know where near that advanced like it is online... Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I agree but we don't speak how we write and vice versa.
Another thing that semi gets under my skin are the few ass oles on the board (we know you yall are) who always have something to say. Or the ones who will agree with you and then have something negative to say after, Like STFU! Nobody cares and you will be overlooked for your ignorance
Me talk pretty! The people using big words poorly entertain me more than they get under my skin.

Winston Churchill: "Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words when short are best of all."

Leonardo da Vinci: "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."

Albert Einstein: "If you can't explain something simply, you don't understand it well."

E.B. White: "Use the smallest word that does the job."
When you know it is slow due to some hooker dropping her rates for a "special".. Yet the economy is good.

Just guess not for her.. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
This is a strange thing to let get under your skin.
Another thing that semi gets under my skin are the few ass oles on the board (we know you yall are) who always have something to say. Or the ones who will agree with you and then have something negative to say after, Like STFU! Nobody cares and you will be overlooked for your ignorance Originally Posted by BabyDallass
What gets under my skin? Mouthy providers who think they know a lot but continue to demonstrate they know very little. We don't talk in conversation the same way we write. That's not my opinion. That's fact. Even a high school education will apprise you of that. There are words, like apprise, that take three or four words and compress it down to one, for brevity's sake. I talk this way because I'm educated. Not to show off.
When obtuse coincides opposite polars of superiority savants.
copulation deems unattainable amongst enept male species.
I know I don't talk like I write. I stutter in real life and most people think I'm retarded. My grammar sucks and I sometimes misuse or mispronounce words. But if I can look up the meaning of a word I want to use online while typing then I'll do it. Sadly, in normal conversation I never have the time to whip out my smart phone and look up words to make sure they are correct.
+1 Mary
When obtuse coincides opposite polars of superiority savants.
copulation deems unattainable amongst enept male species. Originally Posted by lorde reign
Inept...
When a value poster has nothing to contribute to the hobbying and only post shit to fuck with hobbyist and providers that he thinks that done him wrong in some weird shape are form. And yes that's all he is a value poster wouldn't even call him that just a poster of useless info. And I'm not referring to beardfist.