Ladies that are ok with older guys

If they ask your age, tell them you were born jan 17, 1706. That will convince almost any if them to see you
I love older gentlemen. Especially when we have kinkier than normal GFE appointments. A very doting GFE is fun also. I guess I just enjoy the company of people who can carry a conversation no matter if they are older. Besides as long as they are above the "line" what should it matter any how.
If they ask your age, tell them you were born jan 17, 1706. That will convince almost any if them to see you Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I've been told that when I wear small glasses I look like I was born that day.
Smfh

Having been in the hobby for over 20 years, and being 60+, I'm always a little concerned that I'm going to show up at an appointment and find that the lady is totally turned off by older guys. Are my concerns valid? Who should I avoid and who is totally ok? Originally Posted by mustang91
  • Starz
  • 06-24-2017, 06:02 PM
Older men are the only ones who know how to make a woman "O" lmao
Originally Posted by Starz
Maybe us older guys know how to eat pussy better
I've been told that when I wear small glasses I look like I was born that day. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Glad someone got it, bud.
Older men are so sexy to me ..
Something about the wisdom and experience they have over me just turns me on.. teach me something new baby! Share your wisdom with me.. in return I'll leave you feeling young and rejuvenated again..
who doesn't love a win-win situation 🤗❤️
  • BLM69
  • 06-26-2017, 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by Starz
Yeah, the young hard cock studs can't do that, just us old limp dick guys lol, these women are laying it on thick for you guys.
Young guys may fuck like a jackhammer, but they only last two minutes. Old guys take it slow and leave em with a smile.

Just like the joke about the old bull and the young bull.
Hey guys. I think it's more about you making them feel safe and not grossing them out and...not bugging the fck out of them like a stupid stud man. Maybe the money too dah