Turning Texas Blue

Not anymore so than your avatar. Bodily substances are bodily substances. Does it really matter whether it is shit or piss? Originally Posted by bigtex
well, piss on you
so you think assup's shit pic's are ok with you? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Not anymore so than your avatar. Bodily substances are bodily substances. Does it really matter whether it is shit or piss? Originally Posted by bigtex
well, piss on you Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Further evidence that you shouldn't ask a question if you don't want a response.
Bodily substances are bodily substances. Does it really matter whether it is shit or piss? Originally Posted by bigtex
Yes.
I suppose there are some excremental photos that are funnier than others.

Hey Muskogee! Howsabout this for your new avatar?

Yes. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Apparently you prefer one over the other,

What is your preference?
We know what IBSyndrome prefers....
What a FAG! ll you do is talk about my "prick" and my "ass." Your use of the word "fuck" in virtually every sentence you direct my way might also indicate a latent desire for a little butt love.

Sorry, you're not my type. Im not into trannies or corproohiliacs.

Oh, and where's that link, shitbreath?

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'd better loosen the cock ring around your putrid, scrawny neck, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. You're gasping for air, you non-substantive, subhuman, golem jackass. Check your choice of repulsive words in your lame-ass signature line, you hypocritical, dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why your lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass was elected to be:

It appears that you find IB's posts to be perfectly normal. Originally Posted by bigtex
Noticed how your hypocritical, lame-ass never once criticized the reprobate images or repulsive, ad hominem attacks posted by the fumb-fuck golem jackass, BigKoTex, but then you're the dumb-fuck golem jackass's number one butt-buddy. Fact is, BigKoTex, you've reposted the dumb-fuck golem jackass's repulsive images and repulsive posts on more than one occassion. Hypocrite!

We know what IBSyndrome prefers....

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That cock ring around your putrid, scrawny neck has you choking, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why your lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass was elected to be:

Apparently you prefer one over the other,

What is your preference? Originally Posted by bigtex
My preference is neither, but parenthood taught me that piss was easier to "clean up."

So ... it "does matter"!
You'd better loosen the cock ring around your putrid, scrawny neck, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. You're gasping for air, you non-substantive, subhuman, golem jackass. Check your choice of repulsive words in your lame-ass signature line, you hypocritical, dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why your lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass was elected to be Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher".
My preference is neither, but parenthood taught me that piss was easier to "clean up."

So ... it "does matter"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ok, we will place LL in the prefers "Piss" category.

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why IB! I do believe your answers are getting shorter and more desperate. Running out of steam, bitch?

BTW, YOU MISSED A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER THREADS AND OTHER RESPONSES FROM OTHER POSTERS, AS WELL AS ME.

YOU ARE NOW ARGUING WITH SO MANY PEOPLE YOU CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE RESPONSES.

HEH.
Ok, we will place LL in the prefers "Piss" category. Originally Posted by bigtex
Grow up.
Why IBHankering!!! I do believe your answers are getting shorter and more desperate. Running out of steam, bitch?

BTW, YOU MISSED A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER THREADS AND OTHER RESPONSES FROM OTHER POSTERS, AS WELL AS ME.

YOU ARE NOW ARGUING WITH SO MANY PEOPLE YOU CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE RESPONSES.

HEH. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
THAT'S RIGHT, LITTLE TWAT!!

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?