News Anchor Brian Williams ........well, he's a liar

A New Orleans newspaper discussing New Orleans is a good deal more credible than you, Brian Williams or any external source that happens to excite your mediocre understanding. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I guess it's good for me then since it only takes mediocre understanding to see you're more full of shit than a christmas turkey.

You mean THIS new orleans newspaper? Why don't you check the very first line where they updated the previous story to say that water did indeed surround the hotel he was staying in.

http://www.theneworleansadvocate.com...brian-williams

Here's the updated story:

http://www.theneworleansadvocate.com...show-water-did
I guess it's good for me then since it only takes mediocre understanding to see you're more full of shit than a christmas turkey.

You mean THIS new orleans newspaper? Why don't you check the very first line where they updated the previous story to say that water did indeed surround the hotel he was staying in.

http://www.theneworleansadvocate.com...brian-williams

Here's the updated story:

http://www.theneworleansadvocate.com...show-water-did Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
But the hotel wasn't in the French Quarter, you imbecilic jackass. Furthermore, you imbecilic jackass, from the second article you cited:

The French Quarter, the original high ground of New Orleans, was not impacted by the floodwaters that overwhelmed the vast majority of the city.
But the hotel wasn't in the French Quarter, you imbecilic jackass. Furthermore, you imbecilic jackass, from the second article you cited: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Just outside the french quarter. Now you want to parse details? In the other thread you're avoiding details like the fucking plague. Water surrounded the hotel he stayed in, that's the point. I'm not sure why you're even arguing. I already said the guy was a liar about the chopper and should be fired.
Just outside the french quarter. Now you want to parse details? In the other thread you're avoiding details like the fucking plague. Water surrounded the hotel he stayed in, that's the point. I'm not sure why you're even arguing. I already said the guy was a liar about the chopper and should be fired. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
No "parsing" to it, asshole, the facts are the facts.
No "parsing" to it, asshole, the facts are the facts.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
With you, the facts are rarely ever the facts. It was on the border of the french quarter. BFD.
With you, the facts are rarely ever the facts. It was on the border of the french quarter. BFD. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You're "parsing" now that the facts have bit you in your lib-retarded ass, jackass.

You're "parsing" now that the facts have bit you in your lib-retarded ass, jackass.

So you agree that the hotel he stayed in was surrounded by flood waters?
So you agree that the hotel he stayed in was surrounded by flood waters? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Standing outside, in front of his hotel, Williams did not see a body "floating in flood water in the French Quarter", because the French Quarter did not flood.
Standing outside, in front of his hotel, Williams did not see a body "floating in flood water in the French Quarter", because the French Quarter did not flood.
We've already established he wasn't staying in the french quarter, remember? You're so simple you've gotten tangled up in your own lies and stories. How cute. The truth is, you don't know what the fuck he saw, you weren't there. Neither was I.
We've already established he wasn't staying in the french quarter, remember? You're so simple you've gotten tangled up in your own lies and stories. How cute. The truth is, you don't know what the fuck he saw, you weren't there. Neither was I. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
FACT: Williams did not -- could not -- see a body "floating in flood water in the French Quarter", because the French Quarter did not flood.
FACT: Williams did not -- could not -- see a body "floating in flood water in the French Quarter", because the French Quarter did not flood. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Doesn't mean he didn't see a body. And there were parts of the quarter that did receive minor flooding, especially near the border of Canal, across the street from where he was staying. I'm interested in getting it right. You're just interested in 'facts' as you call them.
Doesn't mean he didn't see a body. And there were parts of the quarter that did receive minor flooding, especially near the border of Canal, across the street from where he was staying. I'm interested in getting it right. You're just interested in 'facts' as you call them. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
No "flooding" in the French Quarter means no "floating body" in the French Quarter. Even a simpleton like you should be able to figure that out, moron.
No "flooding" in the French Quarter means no "floating body" in the French Quarter. Even a simpleton like you should be able to figure that out, moron. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I stipulated the body could have been floating elsewhere... moron
I stipulated the body could have been floating elsewhere... moron Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
That's disingenuous deflection on your part, because you were defending what Williams said, jackass.
That's disingenuous deflection on your part, because you were defending what Williams said, jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Goddamn, you're thick. I've said twice that he lied and should be fired. How is that anything close to defending him. I simply want to know the true story about what he said regarding New Orleans. We don't know that yet so I'm not sure how you can claim victory just yet. The difference between you and I is I'm not forced to stay within this box, like you. I go where the truth is, regardless of the party of the person involved. If you think republicans are any better, you're dumber than I already think you are. And that's pretty dumb, just fyi.